Pregnancy test confusion?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so I'm currently trying to get pregnant.
I did a clear blue 6 days early test on Friday night,my period isn't due until Wednesday.
The test came back negative,so I threw it in the bin not in a bin bag or anything g infact it was on a old coat...
I then did another test on Saturday with early morning urine,again negative however instead of disposing it I left it on the side of my cupboard ( a friend said she had a experience where she left hers and the next day it had 2 lines...)
Today ive gone to put my rubbish out and the test from Fridays night is showing this..
Yet Saturdays isn't showing anything what are your thoughts? Single test is the Friday night one ( around 6pm) that was just disposed off in my rubbish bin ( but placed om top of a old coat I had chucked)

Attachments

OK so I'm currently trying to get pregnant.
I did a clear blue 6 days early test on Friday night,my period isn't due until Wednesday.
The test came back negative,so I threw it in the bin not in a bin bag or anything g infact it was on a old coat...
I then did another test on Saturday with early morning urine,again negative however instead of disposing it I left it on the side of my cupboard ( a friend said she had a experience where she left hers and the next day it had 2 lines...)
Today ive gone to put my rubbish out and the test from Fridays night is showing this..
Yet Saturdays isn't showing anything what are your thoughts? Single test is the Friday night one ( around 6pm) that was just disposed off in my rubbish bin ( but placed om top of a old coat I had chucked)
It doesn’t mean anything if you read it after the allocated time. Try to wait a few days and test again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There's a reason they said read after 2 minutes and not after 30 minutes or whatever, because they can bleed and give false results.

Fingers crossed for you, but please don't get your hopes up on a test read well outside the allocated time window.

Thankyou all,I won't I'll take is as negative :) wouldn't mind I'd used my last amount of spare money before I get paid so can't buy anymore till Tues haha.
Thankyou :)

Reactions: 2
Thanks,ivs done few over my time Nd never seen it do this afterwards so was unsure but thanku xxx

Buy loads of those cheap pregnancy tests from Amazon if you are going to be testing regularly. Look at the level of HCG that they are sensitive for - the lower the HCG level the earlier they'd show a line if you are pregnant. It's exceptionally costly to use clear blue ones a couple of times a month

Reactions: 1
Buy loads of those cheap pregnancy tests from Amazon if you are going to be testing regularly. Look at the level of HCG that they are sensitive for - the lower the HCG level the earlier they'd show a line if you are pregnant. It's exceptionally costly to use clear blue ones a couple of times a month
Yeah your right,i never normally do the early ones but this month we were able to do the deed on ovulation day so I was over optimistic xx