Pregnancy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the insanely hot May/June in 2018? I was pregnant then and it was absolutely horrendous 🤣 I’m not one for the heat anyway, but 32C when it’s usually about 18 was just far too much for me. I remember coming home from work one day, walking straight through the house and climbing in to the kids paddling pool!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I’ve been heavily pregnant twice in the middle of summer. It is exhausting. 🥵
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I
Thank you! Oh that’s good to hear. I have read it’s normal but it hasn’t stopped me worry every time I go to the toilet that a period will have started. I’m just so excited I can’t believe it’s happened for me 🥰
I’ve had it a lot probably stopped about two weeks ago I am 10 weeks today I have been told my everyone on here it’s normal and my friend. I didn’t know I was pregnant until 5 weeks as I also thought I was coming on my period. Congratulations & welcome to the group 🥰
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Remember the insanely hot May/June in 2018? I was pregnant then and it was absolutely horrendous 🤣 I’m not one for the heat anyway, but 32C when it’s usually about 18 was just far too much for me. I remember coming home from work one day, walking straight through the house and climbing in to the kids paddling pool!
God yeah I bet that was unbearable! One of my friends has her first baby in summer 2018 and the second in summer 2020 - she actually warned me against it but did I listen....🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Like When poor Kate Middleton has to parade in front of the media in a light coloured dress hours after giving birth! Light colours and post partum shouldn’t go together!!
Black dress and black leggings I came home in 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Hey
I’m alright, I no longer feel the normal human sensation of hunger, I just feel sick and know it’s time to eat lol. But the general feeling of nausea has eased since losing one of the babies so its not as bad this week, only when I’m hungry. Do you have a date for your 12 week scan?
I’m god your sickness has gotten better mine is very odd like I feel sick abs have to force myself to eat o cooked chicken & home made chips last night and I was excited for it then I looked at it and ate none of it 😟 my scan is on 19th when is yours? Xxx
 
God yeah I bet that was unbearable! One of my friends has her first baby in summer 2018 and the second in summer 2020 - she actually warned me against it but did I listen....🤣
I was also pregnant summer 2015 and luckily it must have been a nice cool one, so hopefully this one will be too!!

Black dress and black leggings I came home in 😅
I am eyeing up my black jersey dungarees for my very impressive “coming home outfit” 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I am always massive when pregnant. My bump is always huge, even though my kids are average size. I’m not super skinny or anything either, I just seem to carry them all out front!



Like When poor Kate Middleton has to parade in front of the media in a light coloured dress hours after giving birth! Light colours and post partum shouldn’t go together!!
This is why I don’t think Meghan Markle gave birth to Archie. Who the feck wears a white belted dress within 48 hours of birth. I call bull
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I thought I was bloated however I never have a stomach like even when I gain weight it all goes to my thighs, bum boobs. Now I look like I’ve got a gut and I’ve not put any pounds on. Strange because my mum said when she has children she carried me abs my brother all at the front maybe I am going the same way x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Hey

I’m god your sickness has gotten better mine is very odd like I feel sick abs have to force myself to eat o cooked chicken & home made chips last night and I was excited for it then I looked at it and ate none of it 😟 my scan is on 19th when is yours? Xxx
Yeah I put something in the oven earlier for lunch and then was like ‘I don’t actually want that, I’m just eating cause it’s lunchtime.’ The midwife said today it doesn’t matter what you’re eating just as long as you’re eating so just keep that in mind. Just try and eat something. Mines on 24th, feels ages away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Yeah I put something in the oven earlier for lunch and then was like ‘I don’t actually want that, I’m just eating cause it’s lunchtime.’ The midwife said today it doesn’t matter what you’re eating just as long as you’re eating so just keep that in mind. Just try and eat something. Mines on 24th, feels ages away.
I only got mine moved because it was meant to be on 24th because I have something to that week and I can’t get out of it so she kindly
Moved it. It will be here soon just think it’s less than 3 weeks! It These weeks really are the slowest I think abs I am exactly the same with the food thing but I feel sick again abs all I went to eat is Parmaviolets x
 
I only got mine moved because it was meant to be on 24th because I have something to that week and I can’t get out of it so she kindly
Moved it. It will be here soon just think it’s less than 3 weeks! It These weeks really are the slowest I think abs I am exactly the same with the food thing but I feel sick again abs all I went to eat is Parmaviolets x
Ooh yours is soon! Mine’s that week too - on the 15th.

today’s fun new pregnancy symptom: tinnitus! 😄
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Any good remedies for lower back/bum/back of thigh pain?! Been on my feet most of today and now I can't get comfy at all 😭 thought back pain wasn't supposed to be a thing till much later 😂
 
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Any good remedies for lower back/bum/back of thigh pain?! Been on my feet most of today and now I can't get comfy at all 😭 thought back pain wasn't supposed to be a thing till much later 😂
Bum/thigh pain sounds like sciatica. An ice pack should give you some relief. My physio recommended it two pregnancies ago and it definitely helps me when it gets bad.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Ooh yours is soon! Mine’s that week too - on the 15th.

today’s fun new pregnancy symptom: tinnitus! 😄
I had that with my last pregnancy in the last few months! It was horrible had to get drops and oils for my ear and nothing worked, praying I don’t get it this time 🙏🏼
 
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
I had that with my last pregnancy in the last few months! It was horrible had to get drops and oils for my ear and nothing worked, praying I don’t get it this time 🙏🏼
Noo that’s awful! God I’ve been struggling with having it since lunchtime let alone months. I didn’t think oil in the ear would be advised but according to the NHS website it’s a thing - who knew
 
Think we might have found a girls name we agree on today. Miracles do happen 🙌🏻
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I

I’ve had it a lot probably stopped about two weeks ago I am 10 weeks today I have been told my everyone on here it’s normal and my friend. I didn’t know I was pregnant until 5 weeks as I also thought I was coming on my period. Congratulations & welcome to the group 🥰
thanks so much and congratulations to you! X x
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Feeling fed up today. Tired and aching all over and feeling really sad that essentially the entirety of my pregnancy has been in either lockdown or heavy COVID restrictions (Manchester has been under at least tier 2 type restrictions since July when I found out I was pregnant). Prior to that was pregnant in March and miscarried and after that couldn’t wait to be pregnant again - so although I did “choose” to be pregnant in a pandemic the second time the alternative was being miserable and probably developing depression. So excited to meet my baby boy but also so sad that this pregnancy has really only been properly shared between my husband and I, I’ve seen my friends in person enough times to count on one hand since August and there’s no sign of when that will end. Reluctant to meet up with my friends singly for walks as majority of them are NHS workers with direct patient contact and I’m terrified of getting COVID or giving it to my parents who I’m living with.

sorry for the rant just having a bad few days!!! Hope others are feeling a bit more chirpy
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.