Pregnancy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised so many people declining the flu jab in pregnancy. Flu in pregnancy can be really bad news. I’m scared of getting flu and covid together. Only 6 more weeks hopefully til baby arrives 🤞🏻
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised so many people declining the flu jab in pregnancy. Flu in pregnancy can be really bad news. I’m scared of getting flu and covid together. Only 6 more weeks hopefully til baby arrives 🤞🏻
6 weeks wahooo that will fly by how exciting! How are you feeling?
 
6 weeks wahooo that will fly by how exciting! How are you feeling?
Not too bad to be honest!? Compared to friends and colleagues at similar stage I think I’m doing alright. Just desperate to get house ready - living room is being replastered as I type and we have master bedroom and nursery getting done this week too 🙈
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Not too bad to be honest!? Compared to friends and colleagues at similar stage I think I’m doing alright. Just desperate to get house ready - living room is being replastered as I type and we have master bedroom and nursery getting done this week too 🙈
Hahaha oh God that sounds hectic! Won't be long until it's done and all sorted ready the the baby 😍 sorry if youve said before but do you know what your having? Xx
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Yeah a little boy. First baby very excited!
Awww so cute my friend is due in the next ten days and she is having a surprise I cannot wait to hear from her to say she is labour abs I wish you a smooth birth too it sounds very exciting! She has lost her mucus plug already sounds a bit gross when I googled it 🤣

You are welcome - really hope it gets better for you. Moving in a pandemic (not for the first time either) - would not recommend. Hope yours gets done soon and you have a lovely house to relax in before your baby gets here!



Oh brilliant news! Yes we are very close - I’m 29 August ☺ Hoping baby decides to stay inside a few days longer into September though...!

Just been for a run on my lunch break and nearly wet myself at the end 🙃 do your pelvic floor exercises ladies!!
Wow that is very close and also @Kitt is too! I have tried pelvic floor exercises but need to carry on actually quite worried as my pelvic floor is already not very good already🤣🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Awww so cute my friend is due in the next ten days and she is having a surprise I cannot wait to hear from her to say she is labour abs I wish you a smooth birth too it sounds very exciting! She has lost her mucus plug already sounds a bit gross when I googled it 🤣


Wow that is very close and also @Kitt is too! I have tried pelvic floor exercises but need to carry on actually quite worried as my pelvic floor is already not very good already🤣🤣
I love how people keep it a surprise I wish I wasn't so impaitent!! Sorry I'm so active on here at the moment my little boy is napping, I've done my chores and I cannot face day time tv 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I love how people keep it a surprise I wish I wasn't so impaitent!! Sorry I'm so active on here at the moment my little boy is napping, I've done my chores and I cannot face day time tv 😂
I always thought I’d never want to find out but now I’m pregnant I really want to. One of my friends said it quite well - that pregnancy is uncertain enough that knowing the sex is something you can control (as long as they get it right!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I love how people keep it a surprise I wish I wasn't so impaitent!! Sorry I'm so active on here at the moment my little boy is napping, I've done my chores and I cannot face day time tv 😂
I wish I could leave it as a surprise. I'm planning on having an early private scan to find out, I'm a control freak and need to know! 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I always thought I’d never want to find out but now I’m pregnant I really want to. One of my friends said it quite well - that pregnancy is uncertain enough that knowing the sex is something you can control (as long as they get it right!)
Agree. I’d always thought I’d have a surprise. Husband really wanted to find out and finding out helped me actually picture getting a baby at the end of it all after a loss in my first pregnancy. Some people attach a lot of excitement to finding out the sex at birth but for me I just want to know he is healthy!!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I always thought I’d never want to find out but now I’m pregnant I really want to. One of my friends said it quite well - that pregnancy is uncertain enough that knowing the sex is something you can control (as long as they get it right!)
I wish I could leave it as a surprise. I'm planning on having an early private scan to find out, I'm a control freak and need to know! 🤣
Oh yeah we're having a scan on Valentine's day (not booked because of that day just can only so sunday's because of my husband's shift work) we booked a package of scans because of previous losses so we have an in-depth 2nd trimester scan and the gender is included so not long to wait

With my little boy we had a gender scan and the lady was trying for about an hour to find the gender, she thought he was a girl for 45 mins then he opened his legs quickly and shut them so she couldn't be sure, so I booked a scan the same day for a different place to see if they could see 😂😂 that is how impaitent I am!!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re going to find out the sex but will keep it as our secret! I like the idea of it being a surprise to our families/friends, couldn’t deal with waiting to find out myself though 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
We’re going to find out the sex but will keep it as our secret! I like the idea of it being a surprise to our families/friends, couldn’t deal with waiting to find out myself though 😂
I didn’t know this but you can have a sneak peak test that tells you very early im
Not having one but if my partner knew about it he would make me get one because he is desperate to know I just want this to go well and I’m not really bothered either way anymore I just want it to be healthy and happy x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
We’ve never found out the sex, but it’s fun to hear what everyone thinks coming up to the birth. Me and the kids all think it’s a boy, my husband and his family think a girl.

Using the heart rate theory it was 132bpm yesterday at my midwife appointment so that would say boy, so now I’m even more convinced 🤣 although I’m not sure show reliable that is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I would love to find out the gender. I have friends who want to give me their baby clothes (so it would help to know the gender before its born). No way i can wait until Sept /oct either, way too impatient and excited. Imma go on an etsy shopping spree when i find out hehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I'm finding out the sex on Sunday and I am buzzzzzing 😂 be just my luck the baby won't let them see or something 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
We’ve never found out the sex, but it’s fun to hear what everyone thinks coming up to the birth. Me and the kids all think it’s a boy, my husband and his family think a girl.

Using the heart rate theory it was 132bpm yesterday at my midwife appointment so that would say boy, so now I’m even more convinced 🤣 although I’m not sure show reliable that is.
My babies heartrate is 133bpm and she’s a girl! 😄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.