Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
For those of you ladies that already had babys.. what is a good indication that the baby is going to be overdue? Currently 36 weeks and would love for the baby to be on time 😭🤣
I don't think there is any 😂 sometimes it can feel like you're ready and have every sign under the sun. And still go over due 😂

Alexaj

VIP Member
I'm only 27 weeks and my bump is still quite small but oh my lord for the last week i'm so uncomfortable and having so much pelvic pain, is it only going to get worse the further along I get 😩 My groin, tailbone, lower stomach, vagina and even my bum cheeks hurt.
Pregnancy yoga? We did a whole session this week focusing on reducing PGP.

I’ve got an appointment with the diabetes lady Monday. Does anyone know happens? I’ve yet to be tested for it. It’s going off the growth scans. I’m 35+ Monday🤷🏻‍♀️

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Considering a perfect prep machine but nervous after all the bad press they got a couple of years back. Can anyone recommend/not recommend for me?

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Those of you that have had Braxton Hicks… is it possible to get them just in one area? There’s a patch about the size of my palm that every now and again feels like it’s spasming inwards 🥴

Alexaj

VIP Member
Morning, can anyone give any advice on what I can do for back pain? I had 5 hours of makeup appointments yesterday and a 3 hours of stop start driving home and I’m in agony every time I move 😭 I’d normally dose up on deep heat and ibuprofen but obviously can’t now
I use a microwave wheat bag as well as a hot water bottle (depending on where the pain is).

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I’ve had awful headaches the past few weeks it was making the nausea even worse. If you find any good remedies let me know 😁 did you ring the doctors?
No still not called them. I’m going to do it whilst my youngest is at her party today IF I can get through.