Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
It sounds a bit fetish like, but rubber gloves!! Just not latex 😂😂 my husbands hands are the same and he used some nitrile gloves. Nice and smooth 🙈 hahahaah I can’t believe the shit I admit on here
Omg this is genius! I genuinely would never have thought of that. Did you do it quite often? I've heard it's quite unpleasant so I feel like I need to prepare myself (a bit like birth )

Hannah_204

VIP Member
Hi Ladies

I’m not sure how to write this or what to say but I’ll be leaving this thread. We haven’t had good news and Baby N isn’t going to survive so I am having surgery on Wednesday.

I wish you all the luck in the world and thank you for being the most supportive people who live in my phone.

Hopefully I’ll be back at some point xx
I’m so sorry. I hope your ok. Sending lots of love to you and Mr Neo. If you ever need to talk everyone is here xxx

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Hi Ladies

I’m not sure how to write this or what to say but I’ll be leaving this thread. We haven’t had good news and Baby N isn’t going to survive so I am having surgery on Wednesday.

I wish you all the luck in the world and thank you for being the most supportive people who live in my phone.

I’m devastated to read this!! Sending you so much love and I hope you’re back with us ASAP but more importantly look after yourself 💖💖💖

LongishCat

VIP Member
What are the opinions on baby nests? Are they useful?
My colleague raves about them, but I just wonder if there aren't alternatives like normal (sausage) pillows?
Oh, and if positive, any recommendations? Because some of them are sooo expensive! 😳

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
@Disneylifeonly how are you also I bet this thread seems a long time ago since you had your baby. X

Anyone seen Georgia Tennants latest insta story? 🤣 Literal definition of a toddler twat.
Didn’t know who she was so had a look this is nothing I used to get a kick or my mum doesn’t like you or I want three toys hysterical spoilt brat when I said choose one item I’ve left smyths crying before and my fiancé would give into him and I took all the money with me and they had to come and apologise fo me 🤣🤣🤣

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Hi Ladies

Sending you so much love ❤

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even ask them to let you know, I’d just ask him not to smoke there at all purely because it’s right under little potato’s room. Windows open or not if he could smoke at the back of the garden for the last few times he could make that his full time smoking place.

Maybe I’m being moody though 😂
He’s as old as my bloody Dad, and I only know that as his adult sons are parking their boy racer cars everywhere! Get a smoking shed!!! It’s obvious it’s a kids bedroom on the outside, and we have already told him so I’m just fucked off. We had this issue with a neighbour a few doors down when we moved here, and they agreed to text us and we closed the windows.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just had an early scan because I’m such a pessimist that something will have gone wrong with me. We saw their little heart beat pounding away 🥺🥺 they’ve dated me at 6+4. They’re real and not something I’ve imagined in my head!
Awwww that’s so lovely? Are you due next April so? 🥰

Smallpotato

VIP Member
What’s the difference between a snuzpod, a lullago and a next to me? We had a lullago with littlepotato and it was fab but a friend has just offered me a snuzpod 🤔

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
I mentioned it a while ago that I am also consultant led, but I only found out looking at my app, and when I rang, the receptionists didn’t know 🙄
This is the same as me has anything come
Of it they only changed it on 21st July and no has told me since then and I’ve seen a midwife since 😐 x

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Since my last pregnancy, I also haven’t worn a bra 🙊 they do really comfy, I padded crop top things in primark, which along with big knicks, are the best invention 😂
That sounds amazing. I’ve only worn nursing bras for the last 8 years, even when not bf as they are so comfy. But I’ll be after some of those in the future I think!