Preciousdean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fid anyone see him in the ticktoks got talent competition it was so much better then Manleys talents w they had much mire watchable i think he came second

Battling katiebee this morning BQs gonna love that , I got blocked again by him for saying so , gormless twonk

Mandi fisher gifted this guy quite big last night shes learned if she sends the bigger gifts she will get them back to help her beggy leaderboard place

He's been getting on my nerves for a while now.Always on the beg like the rest of them.Started to think something creepy about him with his attitude when he was getting all the gifts,which people thought was going to banterqueen when in prison.Must have made quite a bit off her back no wonder they fell out.His singing as got worse as well.He's very manipulating how he gets his followers to gift.There all daft when he has a good job and his own money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi he's on live now scrounging for money to stay longer in benidorm with his boyfriend.unbelievable cheek & people are giving it him.Are they crazy,whys his problems to do with anyone else.Why don't he ask his boyfriend to help out while over there instead of manipulating people on his live.More fool them.

Last edited:
Hi he's on live now scrounging for money to stay longer in benidorm with his boyfriend.unbelievable cheek & people are giving it him.Are they crazy,whys his problems to do with anyone else.Why don't he ask his boyfriend to help out while over there instead of manipulating people on his live.More fool them.
Yeah so cheeky sending these mugs his PayPal!

Yes needs singing lessons too.All these begs make you sick, have his followers not realised once he as begged enough money off them he dosnt go on live for days while he is with his boyfriend.He as hardly any recent content videos and you are not allowed to comment either to.Its all about manipulation and control all for the beg money.Most is been given through paypal now which shouldnt be allowed to to be advertised on tiktok in 1st place.Goodness knows what's going on in private on in them WhatsApp groups these begs proberly have set up.Proberly grooming and manipulating people that way for money like the many countless begs on here.Very worrying that vulnerable people could be getting rinsed this way also by these begs on tiktok.All needs to be stopped.

Last edited:
Hes still raking the gifts in and high leaderboards how do people still support this crap and keep gifting these wronguns

Reactions: 5
I had to come on here to say, hes constantly on live again trying to get on the rising stars,
Is he not working again? Hence the begging on live, the wedding funds must be low so hes hoping his followers pay for it 😡

I had to come on here to say, hes constantly on live again trying to get on the rising stars,
Is he not working again? Hence the begging on live, the wedding funds must be low so hes hoping his followers pay for it 😡
Last time I saw him on live he was saying he was now a care home manager, it might not have been a live actually maybe a video? but anyway he was saying he got the job etc so I wonder what’s happened with that?!

Reactions: 3
Last time I saw him on live he was saying he was now a care home manager, it might not have been a live actually maybe a video? but anyway he was saying he got the job etc so I wonder what’s happened with that?!
I think he has done that and worn the uniform, hes popped up on my FYP a lot lately from his partners Mums house but I havent had the time nor the interest to find out what's going on, each time I've heard him say let's get the gifts in to try and get on the rising stars 🙄

Hi yes my thoughts exactly,he only recently started going live again and I was wondering too why he not at work.Unless he on hols or been sacked.Only turns up when after money off his gullible followers.Can't stand him and all the other begs on that app it's so damaging to people's mh now and so toxic.

Reactions: 1
Hi yes my thoughts exactly,he only recently started going live again and I was wondering too why he not at work.Unless he on hols or been sacked.Only turns up when after money off his gullible followers.Can't stand him and all the other begs on that app it's so damaging to people's mh now and so toxic.
Me too, it is gone a terrible app.
I cant stand him either, more so since he asked his followers to pay for him to extend his holiday in Benidorm last year so he could be with his new boyfriend who he just met over there and the fools sent him money to his PayPal.
I watched a bit of his live yesterday from the outside, he said come on let's get on the rising stars, the more gifts the better 😡 I dont think he realises that to get anywhere close to the leaderboard he needs to be on for reset, have some battles lined up and get quite a few biggish gifts, he hasnt a clue what the leaderboard is or how to get on it. A few Roses is not going to keep him topped up.

Me too, it is gone a terrible app.
I cant stand him either, more so since he asked his followers to pay for him to extend his holiday in Benidorm last year so he could be with his new boyfriend who he just met over there and the fools sent him money to his PayPal.
I watched a bit of his live yesterday from the outside, he said come on let's get on the rising stars, the more gifts the better 😡 I dont think he realises that to get anywhere close to the leaderboard he needs to be on for reset, have some battles lined up and get quite a few biggish gifts, he hasnt a clue what the leaderboard is or how to get on it. A few Roses is not going to keep him topped up.
Yes exactly the gifters gave him money like idiots.He's no shame and just has horrible like the rest of the scum on that app.He must be short of money,maybe because he took time off work to look after his boyfriend while he had operation.Think he does know how to work the begging side of the app,but dosn't have the followers or the clout he gained off banterqueen in the past.They fell out and ended friendship mutually because she threatened him if said her name in anyway for clout she would reveal something she had on him.If was true we will never know now.All went sour when he used her name while she was in hmp to get gifts when people thought was for her,then stole majority of it.

Yes exactly the gifters gave him money like idiots.He's no shame and just has horrible like the rest of the scum on that app.He must be short of money,maybe because he took time off work to look after his boyfriend while he had operation.Think he does know how to work the begging side of the app,but dosn't have the followers or the clout he gained off banterqueen in the past.They fell out and ended friendship mutually because she threatened him if said her name in anyway for clout she would reveal something she had on him.If was true we will never know now.All went sour when he used her name while she was in hmp to get gifts when people thought was for her,then stole majority of it.
Yes I can remember all that kicking off With BQ, he didnt know the gifts was for her only 🙄 he knew exactly what he was doing, hes a nobody without her, I'm not a fan of her either but I'd watch her anyday over him, you can get a laugh out of her, I'm very close to deleting the app because of all the begs on it, it's not a fun app anymore

Yes I can remember all that kicking off With BQ, he didnt know the gifts was for her only 🙄 he knew exactly what he was doing, hes a nobody without her, I'm not a fan of her either but I'd watch her anyday over him, you can get a laugh out of her, I'm very close to deleting the app because of all the begs on it, it's not a fun app anymore
Yes I've nearly had enough of the app too.Bores me now,same old rubbish,rinse and repeat.Only go on briefly to see if any of them are getting any comeuppance especially from dwp & hmrc or any big drama going on.Like Cla causing trouble on streets and hoping someone will give her what for.They all been careful at minute though because of the apps new terms and conditions,they fear there scamming gifting accounts will get banned.The gifting needs to be stopped,but they won't because they are raking it in.Used to be fun app,not now full of greed and corruption and the worst nasty lowlife scum evil people.

Well wedding went ahead quite lavish no doubt paid by his gifters that banter barber was there who he battles with