Preciousdean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stupid hair gets me and beg beg beg the pair of them he’s totally all about gifts its all he talks about

Reactions: 2
What do people make of him?

All I know is he is Elsa frosts best mate, seems to of been very supportive of Elsa through all the court stuff and while she is in jail. But now it seems to have stolen money from her or something. He was crying on his live saying he would never do that 🤔

I don't know much more about the bloke, didn't they become friends because Chelsey hardwood lost him his job so Elsa ' took him under her wing?'
He lost his carers job because he was mass reported for doing tiktoks whilst on duty , think CH had abandoned in it as it was her supporters reporting but he was in a position of responsibility , who'd want a care assistant looking after their nan but more bothered about tiktok

He lost his carers job because he was mass reported for doing tiktoks whilst on duty , think CH had abandoned in it as it was her supporters reporting but he was in a position of responsibility , who'd want a care assistant looking after their nan but more bothered about tiktok
I watched his live a few days ago & he said he got the job. Meaning he is now a deputy manager of a care home which I found odd considering he got the sack from the last care home he worked at.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what's happened with him and elsa? He's live with his brother now his brother is telling him to stay away after what happened in the live and the way he spoke to jenny keeps getting brought up

Did anyone see the ticktock he did with elsa in that while dress she's a 40 year old woman and has kids and grandkids and she's got everything on show put it away love I would be ashamed if she was my mum or grandma

Reactions: 1
Dean an Louise are bad bad tramps.
I think elsa gets taken advantage of either for what she can give them or how she defends herself and other people. I think she's misunderstood

Reactions: 1
Dean an Louise are bad bad tramps.
I think elsa gets taken advantage of either for what she can give them or how she defends herself and other people. I think she's misunderstood
Aye I often think racist abusive people are misunderstood as well 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be well pissed if if he was screeching on singing like that at this time of night if I lived next door.
Never been able to tell if he was really bad or a half decent pub singer until now but he just screams and screeches, awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5