Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Elsa had no issue with Dean begging for money when she was out to take her to a hotel. She's been fed lies from the Louise. The full time Elsa has been in jail Louise and Dean have been begging for gifts to give to her. Right the moneys not made it to Elsa but more fool the people giving them it. Louise came on the live the other day claiming she's had no way of contacting Elsa for weeks because she didn't know her details when her and Dean have dual lived a few times and deans posted elsas details all over his tiktok more than once. Louise said she had been in contact with Elsa for 1 day & Elsa said she can spent her gift money on her kids which Louise had already spent it anyways. Would everyone be saying she stole from Elsa if elsa said go on send me the money when it was already gone? Deans ran after her arse for months. They are all self entitled cunts and Elsa is the worst.

Reactions: 7

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Dean an Louise are bad bad tramps.
I think elsa gets taken advantage of either for what she can give them or how she defends herself and other people. I think she's misunderstood
Aye I often think racist abusive people are misunderstood as well šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Hes still raking the gifts in and high leaderboards how do people still support this crap and keep gifting these wronguns

Reactions: 5

bluefish40

Iā€™d be well pissed if if he was screeching on singing like that at this time of night if I lived next door.
Never been able to tell if he was really bad or a half decent pub singer until now but he just screams and screeches, awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Basically, when Elsa first went into prison, he was on lives and everyone was sending gifts to him to pass onto Elsa. Two days later, albeit very quietly and never repeated he told people any gifts he got were his and people can just send them to Elsa whens she's out. People have constantly been gifting him under the impression they are going to Elsa. Therefore technically he's used her money. She won't be happy about that at all! To be expected tho as she does it with everyone, can't keep a friend for long!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
He lost his carers job because he was mass reported for doing tiktoks whilst on duty , think CH had abandoned in it as it was her supporters reporting but he was in a position of responsibility , who'd want a care assistant looking after their nan but more bothered about tiktok
I watched his live a few days ago & he said he got the job. Meaning he is now a deputy manager of a care home which I found odd considering he got the sack from the last care home he worked at.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
I had to come on here to say, hes constantly on live again trying to get on the rising stars,
Is he not working again? Hence the begging on live, the wedding funds must be low so hes hoping his followers pay for it šŸ˜”
Last time I saw him on live he was saying he was now a care home manager, it might not have been a live actually maybe a video? but anyway he was saying he got the job etc so I wonder whatā€™s happened with that?!

Reactions: 3

Cagney250

Hi he's on live now scrounging for money to stay longer in benidorm with his boyfriend.unbelievable cheek & people are giving it him.Are they crazy,whys his problems to do with anyone else.Why don't he ask his boyfriend to help out while over there instead of manipulating people on his live.More fool them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
That stupid hair gets me and beg beg beg the pair of them heā€™s totally all about gifts its all he talks about

I had to come on here to say, hes constantly on live again trying to get on the rising stars,
Is he not working again? Hence the begging on live, the wedding funds must be low so hes hoping his followers pay for it šŸ˜”

Cagney250

Yes needs singing lessons too.All these begs make you sick, have his followers not realised once he as begged enough money off them he dosnt go on live for days while he is with his boyfriend.He as hardly any recent content videos and you are not allowed to comment either to.Its all about manipulation and control all for the beg money.Most is been given through paypal now which shouldnt be allowed to to be advertised on tiktok in 1st place.Goodness knows what's going on in private on in them WhatsApp groups these begs proberly have set up.Proberly grooming and manipulating people that way for money like the many countless begs on here.Very worrying that vulnerable people could be getting rinsed this way also by these begs on tiktok.All needs to be stopped.

Last edited: