Preciousdean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people make of him?

All I know is he is Elsa frosts best mate, seems to of been very supportive of Elsa through all the court stuff and while she is in jail. But now it seems to have stolen money from her or something. He was crying on his live saying he would never do that 🤔

I don't know much more about the bloke, didn't they become friends because Chelsey hardwood lost him his job so Elsa ' took him under her wing?'

Reactions: 1
Basically, when Elsa first went into prison, he was on lives and everyone was sending gifts to him to pass onto Elsa. Two days later, albeit very quietly and never repeated he told people any gifts he got were his and people can just send them to Elsa whens she's out. People have constantly been gifting him under the impression they are going to Elsa. Therefore technically he's used her money. She won't be happy about that at all! To be expected tho as she does it with everyone, can't keep a friend for long!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Basically, when Elsa first went into prison, he was on lives and everyone was sending gifts to him to pass onto Elsa. Two days later, albeit very quietly and never repeated he told people any gifts he got were his and people can just send them to Elsa whens she's out. People have constantly been gifting him under the impression they are going to Elsa. Therefore technically he's used her money. She won't be happy about that at all! To be expected tho as she does it with everyone, can't keep a friend for long!
Yes I seen all the gifting coming in i assumed for Elsa why would anyone be gifting him.

Elsa hates when people use her name to get money so she will definitely cut him out. But lets be honest she has someone in her life 24/7 for abit then cuts them out. Now it's Deans turn for that to happen.
Has he actually had a job since he got the sack for being on live at work?

Why are people so stupid in giving these saddos money. How about giving money to unicef instead.

Reactions: 2
Elsa had no issue with Dean begging for money when she was out to take her to a hotel. She's been fed lies from the Louise. The full time Elsa has been in jail Louise and Dean have been begging for gifts to give to her. Right the moneys not made it to Elsa but more fool the people giving them it. Louise came on the live the other day claiming she's had no way of contacting Elsa for weeks because she didn't know her details when her and Dean have dual lived a few times and deans posted elsas details all over his tiktok more than once. Louise said she had been in contact with Elsa for 1 day & Elsa said she can spent her gift money on her kids which Louise had already spent it anyways. Would everyone be saying she stole from Elsa if elsa said go on send me the money when it was already gone? Deans ran after her arse for months. They are all self entitled cunts and Elsa is the worst.

Reactions: 7
Elsa had no issue with Dean begging for money when she was out to take her to a hotel. She's been fed lies from the Louise. The full time Elsa has been in jail Louise and Dean have been begging for gifts to give to her. Right the moneys not made it to Elsa but more fool the people giving them it. Louise came on the live the other day claiming she's had no way of contacting Elsa for weeks because she didn't know her details when her and Dean have dual lived a few times and deans posted elsas details all over his tiktok more than once. Louise said she had been in contact with Elsa for 1 day & Elsa said she can spent her gift money on her kids which Louise had already spent it anyways. Would everyone be saying she stole from Elsa if elsa said go on send me the money when it was already gone? Deans ran after her arse for months. They are all self entitled cunts and Elsa is the worst.
It's a mess! I'm not sure who Louise is but I thought Dean bent over backwards for elsa. Kissed her arse. They are all a bunch of bleeping twats 😅

Ah ok I know who you mean now 🤦🏻‍♀️ they have fallen out enough times themselves Elsa's a bleeping nightmare sod that for my kids nan 🤣🤣
Exactly, and Louise had been collecting gift money for elsa and had spent it before she had even asked elsa what to do with it 😂.

Well she's out, people are asking if the guy she's with is her dad but it's her sugar daddy. She's also said when she was inside she got £900 off good hard working people who sent it directly to her. Not tiktok gifts. Absolute cheek to me moaning at Dean using the money then!

Attachments

If someone don’t cut his stupid little tuft of hair off I’ll be forced to do it nyself

• Haha
Reactions: 3