Potential wedding dress... Feedback!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a wedding dress person (never married) but you look stunning-it’s beautiful
Lose the belt (it chops you in half) and you’ll look amazing
Congratulations

OK so I had my first bridal appointment today. It was just the weirdest experience! Had to keep a mask on the whole time, wasn't allowed any guests at all 😭 and they had to spray down the dresses. The guy who was helping me was faaaaaabulous but had to wear a plastic visor 😂 such a weird experience! Anyway, my experience was just so not how I'd drempt about it as a little girl :( this was my favourite dress of the day, I'm super pear shaped so most looked a bit silly because I'm so flat chested! However my mum isn't sure... Just wanted some honest, impartial feedback (be as brutal as you like! I can take it!) and any advice about styles if you think anything else would be a much better look for my weird body type!

Thanks tattle fam 😘
You look lovely and that dress is gorgeous! Congrats! ❤

I agree with other commenters, you look absolutely beautiful! In relation to the belt issue, definitely get rid, and I’d also say that the high(er) lace neckline at the front maybe doesn’t do you as much justice as say two lace straps coming over to form a kind of V shape.

Reactions: 1
You'd look cracking in a bin bag, to be honest.

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to experience the full dress shopping experience thanks to corona, but you look stunning.

Agree with the comments that the belt isn't needed - it breaks up the silhouette.

All the best for your upcoming nuptials. 😘

Reactions: 2
I'm going to brutally honest you have the most amazing figure and I feel the cut and the style of the dress does nothing to highlight and accentuate that. It looks a bit old fashioned to me and the cut is not right for your figure sorry. The back is lovely but the front , upper and side shape is not right for you. x

I think you have a great figure. The back is amazing. The front is ok. I think you would look wow wow with a Bardot style at the top. But if you go for this dress once your all out together I am sure you will look amazing. Chin chin

I was meant to get married on Saturday (ew Covid) so here’s mine: (not on me, on a gorgeous model)

Thanks so much ladies :) I agree about the belt!

The salesman was quite keen on it, but it was £300 so I wonder why ;)

I am so NEARLY sold on it, but I WISH it was bardot.... I love off the shoulder and feel like it balances me out a little bit more! Will try and keep looking I think, and if I don't find anything better I think this is the one <3 So weird in the shop I was convinced it was the one, but not the whole "eeeeeee I'm a bride!" mania has calmed down I'm probably thinking a bit more rationally.
If there was anything about it you didn’t like, it’s not your dress x

I was meant to get married on Saturday (ew Covid) so here’s mine: (not on me, on a gorgeous model)
That’s beautiful 🥰 sorry you’ve had to postpone but wishing you love for the new wedding date! Xx

• Heart
That's beautiful, has it got pockets?! If so that is possibly the best wedding dress ever! Hope you have a lovely not a wedding day tomorrow xx

That's beautiful, has it got pockets?! If so that is possibly the best wedding dress ever! Hope you have a lovely not a wedding day tomorrow xx
It does have pockets! I love them!
Thank you - we’re booked back in for next June! ☺

Reactions: 2
Ladies!

Original poster here...

Little update, I ended up buying my dress today!

Hope you like :) it doesn't look as good in these photos as it did on, I don't mind if you don't like it at all, no worries my end :) can't wait to get it all fitted properly!

Thanks for all your help and support I'm over the moon 😊😊😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ladies!

Original poster here...

Hope you like :) it doesn't look as good in these photos as it did on, I don't mind if you don't like it at all, no worries my end :) can't wait to get it all fitted properly!

It’s beautiful! ❤

Ladies!

Original poster here...

That is absolutely stunning 😍you look like a model! Xxx

Ladies!

Original poster here...

That's beautiful. The lace on the shoulders is lovely and the back is stunning.

Ladies!

Original poster here...

The dress is gorgeous!! Love it xx