Popsy Clothing Cult #16 A lot of us use a debobbling machine/fabric saver by Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popsy bleep = the ones who claim to hand out the business cards to people who compliment them on their sweaty bobbly delights.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s perfectly understandable, your phone obviously expects you to write “bleep” more often than “cult” and has kindly corrected your typo for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The best thread title 😂
Weirdly I stopped seeing Popsy posts on my Facebook timeline for a while but they are back now. Did the mystery of Timara disappearing every get resolved?
---
Not a good idea to filter on a carpet with lines. View attachment 3022820
That dress is awful. The front tie and the tiered part starting so high up
Also are those little shrugs back in fashion? I remember that from the late 90’s/early 2000’s.

• Haha
I am astounded at how high she's pulled that little thin belt tie. I have big boobs too so I know that the waist lines of dresses and tops can get pulled up higher than they should sit but that's actually deliberately been pulled up under her boobs so the rest of the dress flows out to make her look slimmer .
That ruffle on that dress is awful. Flounces and frills are a sign of a manufacturer trying to save money on making longer dresses. Much cheaper to add a rectangle of extra fabric to the hem than to cut a longer skirt block. It's like a dropped waist design except it already has a waist in it about a foot higher. Absolutely awful design

• Haha
The best thread title 😂
Weirdly I stopped seeing Popsy posts on my Facebook timeline for a while but they are back now. Did the mystery of Timara disappearing every get resolved?
---

Also are those little shrugs back in fashion? I remember that from the late 90’s/early 2000’s.
I think those little shrug things, along with many other 00s delights, are back in fashion.

Popsy is so dated that it’s almost becoming cool again.

Reactions: 5
The best thread title 😂
---

It seems like he went for a popsy meet up with a certain person from the group who knew all about this thread and so he found out that not everyone thinks he’s ‘popsypretty’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also checking in and getting ready to join in a whole lot more plopsy ‘joy’. Can’t wait to see what joy this thread brings us 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s perfectly understandable, your phone obviously expects you to write “bleep” more often than “cult” and has kindly corrected your typo for you 😂
My phone automatically changes "test" to "twit" - no idea why as it's not a word I would type often, but the amount I've times I've sent it to my dad..... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4