Popsy Clothing Cult #16 A lot of us use a debobbling machine/fabric saver by Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking in to the new thread! How’s the gummy one doing?
In the last week - she has taken the older son to a (probably grifted) Ghostbusters "immersive experience" halfway across England (her words), had a "hot and hectic" day at work and Wish SATC Steve has been awarded PIP "on the first try".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How many likes did this get? The ‘girlie’ stuff was covered on the last thread but no actual adult female would say this about themselves
Over 70 likes in the space of an hour 🙃 and in the comments someone said they know him from seeing posts in the Popsy Clothing group and his response was about it being a “Popsy in the virtual wild” 🤮

His comparison between Taylor doing her re-recordings to own her work and him taking control of his life leaves a bad taste, and the reference to “girlhood” go away you’re a creepy grown man.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think this might be a me problem, but the Popsy Pretty thing bothers me. I don't think pretty is something to aspire to past about 25. Stylish? Yes. Attractive? Yes. Pretty? Nah, no thanks.

Reactions: 14
Someone else complaining that no one commented on or complimented their dress 🙄
No-one’s complimented my outfit today either - boo-hoo. I’m wearing gym wear and have barely left the house, but still probably look better than the majority of those bobbled dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm wearing nice clothes, made from natural fibres and everything fits. Not a word from anybody all day. I'm absolutely raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Walking thro the pyramid field at Glastonbury on Saturday someone complimented me on my sequin skirt, I was taken aback and only managed a quick thanks, at no point did it occur to me to point out any features such as pockets or whip out a business card (then again I’m not sure John Lewis need my promotional skills!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
NPR (sorry 🤣) but Manielle has joined a Swifties Facebook group I’m in with his biro boob line 🤮
does he ever ask about anyone else or comment on anyone else’s posts? I’ve never come across such a self centred individual. Mind you why would he when he gets fawned over by a bunch of daft women at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 11
I’m generally very supportive of trans individuals.

that said, I do get irritated reading the same essay of “this is all about meeeee” in every bloody group I’m in. Danielle and I share a LOT of groups and I definitely eye roll when I see ANOTHER essay three or four times,

just live your life. It doesn’t have to be your super special unique ✨pink and sparkly✨ life. Just live your life and stop going on about it

Reactions: 17