Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boggin house while she cracks open the Baileys
I just lurk on here for the photos of people's terrible outfits and horrendously dirty/messy houses. Honestly I feel like if my husband ever says I don't do enough cleaning I've got evidence to prove I do plenty compared to others😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thought of Timberley‘s bits have made me feel sick.
I thought Daniel had stopped buying popsys? If he has why is he still posting?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thought of Timberley‘s bits have made me feel sick.
I thought Daniel had stopped buying popsys? If he has why is he still posting?
Timberley makes me feel sick and creeped out, the thought of his bits makes him even more unsettling 😱

Reactions: 7
I just lurk on here for the photos of people's terrible outfits and horrendously dirty/messy houses. Honestly I feel like if my husband ever says I don't do enough cleaning I've got evidence to prove I do plenty compared to others😂
Yeah mine isn’t exactly House Beautiful standards but it’s like a palace compared to some of these hovels

Reactions: 6
It’s such a male comment that too as bollocks are extremities and get cold. Female parts just don’t as they don’t stick out. If he wants to be female he needs to stop making it obvious he still has bollocks 😂
I dunno, I felt like I’d wet myself at the football yesterday as the seat was so cold 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just tried to work out how to start a new thread but the instructions don't make sense to me... It says to go to the right forum and start new thread but don't know how to find the forum bit from the picture. Can anyone help me work out how to even get to that page?

The title I was going to try was

'Debobbler' by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

If anyone else wants to just create it. I'm happy to do it if someone can teach me 😊
Screenshot_20231203_185023_com.android.chrome_edit_425820564333461.jpg

I've just tried to work out how to start a new thread but the instructions don't make sense to me... It says to go to the right forum and start new thread but don't know how to find the forum bit from the picture. Can anyone help me work out how to even get to that page?

The title I was going to try was

'Debobbler' by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

If anyone else wants to just create it. I'm happy to do it if someone can teach me 😊
Go to ‘Off Topic’, right hand side at the top in orange it says ‘post thread’, then you put in the title and something like ’continue here‘ and then post, then come back to this thread, post youve made the new one, then report your post saying ‘new thread created - mods please close’ 😃

Reactions: 1
Please continue here
---
I do like this for a thread title too!
I think it's a great one but didn't have half as many likes unfortunately, but we've been racing through the threads so maybe we can get it as a post suggestion on the new one 💜

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.