Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miggsy

😂 at the typo

I see Booby McMotorboats is back, not seen her for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BWinter

View attachment 3033612
those fabrics are truly awful. At first glance I thought the poinsettias are ok but then realised there are fairies in there. Just why? And Xmas rainbows? Ew. 😂
Urgh, the faux-I’m-just-a-lickle-silly-woman-who-failed-my-A-levels-aren’t-I-brave-and-crazy-and-just-like-you trying to get sympathy to get the popettes to join another fucking live annoys the hell out of me. So many female influencers do it. You’re <supposedly> a professional, bloody act like it and give your daughters a good role model, not just play dumb to fit in with your demographic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The best thread title 😂
Weirdly I stopped seeing Popsy posts on my Facebook timeline for a while but they are back now. Did the mystery of Timara disappearing every get resolved?
---

That dress is awful. The front tie and the tiered part starting so high up
Also are those little shrugs back in fashion? I remember that from the late 90’s/early 2000’s.
I think those little shrug things, along with many other 00s delights, are back in fashion.

Popsy is so dated that it’s almost becoming cool again.

Reactions: 6

anniemouse

VIP Member
Looks like weird rolls of wrapping paper some nan has been hoarding in her house since 1973.

They can also fuck off with the Christmas in July shit. Christmas is not a personality. Halloween is not a personality. Get a fucking life.
I was going to say the same, that poinsettia one is Gran’s cheap shop wrapping paper

• Haha
Reactions: 5