Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and Sean 'bought' each other... Sounds like they bought them? If not, and it was gifted that's properly sneaky to say they bought it
I’m pretty sure she lied. Why does nobody ever assume they just lie in the stories? I’ve noticed it far more than just sneakily wording smth. Most people lie, and so do they it’s nothing new.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she lied. Why does nobody ever assume they just lie in the stories? I’ve noticed it far more than just sneakily wording smth. Most people lie, and so do they it’s nothing new.
I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt. And also I wouldn't believe that they would be SO STUPID to do that after all the recent ASA media coverage. If these lot are still doing shady tit, they are thicker than I thought

I might start up a business offering consultancy to the fools and marking their videos / content for a fee for them because they apparently 'don't understand, and it's soooo confusing' would be raking it in

Reactions: 9
I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt. And also I wouldn't believe that they would be SO STUPID to do that after all the recent ASA media coverage. If these lot are still doing shady tit, they are thicker than I thought

I might start up a business offering consultancy to the fools and marking their videos / content for a fee for them because they apparently 'don't understand, and it's soooo confusing' would be raking it in
Give me a job if you do please. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
make sure to bulk buy all 3 editions of the pointless book so that poppy and sean can pay their rent guys... alfie's 5 seconds of fame wont support them much longer[emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s such a joke they have bought a house. An infuriating one. Next to them, Zalfie seem like innovative entrepreneurs / successful business people in terms of acheivement.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 1
Oh sit down Poppy!

"a day of shooting on Brighton pier" = my boyfriend taking a few snaps for a very amateur blog.

She trys to make out she's busy shooting some big campaign for a full day.

What is wrong with the deyes kids, they can't help but exaggerate and lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
bd5d2b72aa2015937504ea1eacdb1c7a.jpg

Godddd, I hate hate dislike her “style”
God awful! She is so unattractive, lazy, fowl, and quite dumb. I cannot stannnnnd her!!!! Mopey little bitchhh

• Haha
View attachment 6352

FFS [emoji849] this must be poppy’s go-to look. Ew. It’s AWFUL!
I just came here to post that! WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT BELT DOING THERE? I'm a sucker for all things midi, skirts and dresses, but whenever I see Poppy in them, I swear this girl has the gift of making everything look matronly. Bloody hell.

• Haha
I just came here to post that! WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT BELT DOING THERE? I'm a sucker for all things midi, skirts and dresses, but whenever I see Poppy in them, I swear this girl has the gift of making everything look matronly. Bloody hell.

It makes me cringe so hard ?

Reactions: 3

Poppy has to dress like that so people can’t tell just how chunky she is. She is a bit of a porker to say the least.

I’m not trying to fat shame or anything, but she is someone who enjoys her food.

Reactions: 6