Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha so step 2.5 is cleaning up the extra chocolates that's on the counter, sprinkle nuts, half on the counter, half on the lolly?

is Poppy really making $ off writing pointless blogs? pun intended... pointlessblogs
Lol, she doesn't even have the smarts to figure out how to decorate both sides of the ice lolly! Who wants an ice lolly with only half of it decorated and the other half plain :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I was wondering why her and Sean aren't appearing in Zoe's and Alfie's vlogs so much, I'm guessing she's insecure over her weight gain, she seemed really uncomfortable in the slip and slide vlog
I heard she just sat on the bench full clothed while everyone joined in. Didn't she join in last year with the pool? I'm sure I saw pics of her in a bathing costume spinning in the little pool.

She can get fit if she wants to, she can even afford a posh gym. I'm as skint as can be and I do all my work outs using just the carpet and burpees and some yoga. I lost a stone doing that after I had a back injury and couldn't work out and got bigger. Yes it's hard to motivate yourself without a gym but I have no sympathy for Poppy if she feels that bad but doesnt do anything, when it's all so easy for her :confused:

Reactions: 8
Yep and there's been other times, it would be refreshing to see her just accept her body a bit more and wear normal summer clothes but I think she's always been insecure even when smaller
I don't think she should accept her body, she's quite possibly obese based on BMI (it really doesn't take much) and that's worrying at her age.

Needs to eat well, exercise then be happy with the shape that her body is when she takes care of herself.

Reactions: 5
Lol, she doesn't even have the smarts to figure out how to decorate both sides of the ice lolly! Who wants an ice lolly with only half of it decorated and the other half plain :ROFLMAO:
Oh the lolly isn't for eating, just for a photo. Gleam rule #1 style over substance!

Reactions: 3
Yep and there's been other times, it would be refreshing to see her just accept her body a bit more and wear normal summer clothes but I think she's always been insecure even when smaller
I don't ever watches her bf's video, did they vlog abt New Zealand?
Anyway her IG posts attract very very miserable ''likes'' for an influencer...

Reactions: 1
Poppy it just looks like a rabbit has tit on your rather unexciting fruit salad. Where is the colour in that?

• Haha
I don't ever watches her bf's video, did they vlog abt New Zealand?
Anyway her IG posts attract very very miserable ''likes'' for an influencer...
I don't think anyone watches zoellas boyfriends sisters boyfriends vlogs!

Poppy im sure bought loads of her followers. No one ever comments on her blog unless it's just an advert for their own blog.

I don't think anyone watches zoellas boyfriends sisters boyfriends vlogs!

Poppy im sure bought loads of her followers. No one ever comments on her blog unless it's just an advert for their own blog.
I can't believe Tourism New Zealand sent them to New Zealand :(

and here's her new IG pic, boobs that Zella wants

po.png

Spitting that's classy Hun. Zoella could get those boobs if she wants to eat her way to a size 18

Has she said dose rather than close? Her new assistant might be as thick as her

still 1m too many :(

her latest ad for the D.W watch is just as bad, can't even see the details of the watch, not even the brand.
she doesn't deserves even a 100k subs
It's more like 1.29m more subs than she deserves. She's earning a very good wage, but it's on borrowed time and Sean will have to give to get a job sooner or later.

At least with the watch AD they can track her no doubt poor performance.

She puts out about 5 posts a month. All are lacking in originality, flare, creativeness, length and so on. It's the kind of "writing" you could do easily on the way in to work standing up on the train.

Reactions: 2
It's more like 1.29m more subs than she deserves. She's earning a very good wage, but it's on borrowed time and Sean will have to give to get a job sooner or later.

At least with the watch AD they can track her no doubt poor performance.

She puts out about 5 posts a month. All are lacking in originality, flare, creativeness, length and so on. It's the kind of "writing" you could do easily on the way in to work standing up on the train.
I recall Sean used to work before quitting to do YT, I remember A promoting S's channel when he created it.

Goes to show they're pretty brainless, I mean, if Alfie's dumb, this Sean is worse. Who the heck really wants to watch him. he's really unattractive, not funny....
Good luck on money when they finally have some babies

Reactions: 5
huh? what has learning how to dye got to do with a yogurt? are they telling people how they made yogurt pink/white/black/brown/yellow coloured?

I don't really understand this promo day she's on. Colour swatches and dying for a yoghurt. She's probably a good choice for a tit low fat yoghurt with artifical sweetneners - attracts larger people and won't actually help anyone loose weight.
That's one brand I won't be buying again. It tastes crap anyway.

OT but why they get Orla Kiely to design yogurt pots? It's not like you can keep them for something useful (like the coffee jars she did a few years ago). ?

Yel

Just catching up on poppy, she did 4 blog posts in all of september - a basic brownie, holiday snaps and random boring thoughts on bedrooms.

Then on instagram is still flogging olay and pandora. She's getting around 50-100 comments a photo.

Unbelievable that she makes a living with this.
poo.jpg

It really is amazing that she earns any money at all producing this crap. Let alone enough to live on, let alone a good wage ...? (Speculative, but she’s with gleam who surely charge brands quite a lot) And that’s all she does. Mind boggling.

And the thing that makes it even more ridiculous is the reason for her being able to do it is because of her brother. You wouldn’t make a penny from a blog / Instagram that unremarkable on your own, even in the early days. She’s basically freeloading her dull, uninspired blogging career from the least creative (but possibly luckiest) person on YouTube. The lack of talent between these two is truly remarkable.

She & Sean won't have these kind of success at all if not for Alfie, because TBH they aren't an attractive or interesting couple. Poppy is so boring, and she quite hates being on camera.

Just catching up on poppy, she did 4 blog posts in all of september - a basic brownie, holiday snaps and random boring thoughts on bedrooms.

Then on instagram is still flogging olay and pandora. She's getting around 50-100 comments a photo.

Unbelievable that she makes a living with this.
View attachment 1072
These photos are so awkward? I can't imagine they would encourage anyone to buy the product. I don't think her audience would even buy Olay lol.