Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked at her Instagram for the first time - the girl has 1.2 MILLION subscribers!! That explains all the brand deals. But seriously, what a joke.

Reactions: 4
All bought and paid for :ROFLMAO:

Is that really supposed to say #the weight is over ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think Pops should lay off wearing thick knit underneath tight summery dresses. She looks absolutely ridiculous/hilarious! Zoe has probably copied this look, Pops being her style idol and all. [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 2
she and her brother both thinks that staring into space is good for photos.
but neither of them mastered it

Actually, Poppy, you're the one who should stOp what ya doing. SOCRINGE

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she constantly talk like a chav? Is that like propa sick bruv?
I was just watching her on Alfie’s carcrashvlogmas and she absolutely draaaaaags our everything she says. It’s seriously painful to listen to her.
Alfie is bad but god almighty. Amanda and Nick have a lot to explain with those two.

Reactions: 14
What I imagine someone held at gunpoint pretending to be happy looks like

47582778_234116674153303_4494070513804172527_n.jpg

Have they moved somewhere? She's losing hundreds of followers every day and gets on average 70 comments a photo even with 1.2 million followers. Her influencer bubble could pop any day.
47126232_120257295679755_8892321361754872458_n.jpg

Surely she doesn’t live there and they’ve just gone away for New Year? Hopefully not as the full family unit but I’m not getting too optimistic.

Also haaaaa about that photo, you are so right. God, if poppy and Sean are staying together for views they must be really desperate because no one cares about poppy and Sean.

Reactions: 3
Don’t they go on their annual January social media detox holiday after Christmas with Alfie’s parents and the puppies
(Nahhhhalllla, buzzyBoy, poppy and Sean... the puppies)

It’s Poppy’s thread and I’m still talking like it’s Zoe’s or Alfie’s.
She’s that irrelevant I can’t even dedicate this post to her on her own thread ?

Reactions: 3
God, if poppy and Sean are staying together for views they must be really desperate because no one cares about poppy and Sean.
I think just like zoe she can't pose for toffee and isn't sure what happiness even is anymore.

All these fake I'M SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW HAVING AN AMAZING TIME. I'm not sure what is worse the fake smile or when they fake laugh.

Catching up on poppys blog after a couple of weeks doesn't take long.

She did a sponsored post for Sainsbury's that was loads of spreads with Ferrero Rocher in every shot. Just more of her plastic packaged food decanted with plastic tit glitter.

Had a whole paragraph on games, without mentioning any games. Very cordially invited.

THE GAMES.
I don’t know about your mates but mine are VERY into games. Like, very !. So, obviously, naturally, my Friendsmas has to include all the games. We have quite the collection from past years but dw if you don’t! I often borrow ones I don’t own off of my family or, ya know what, you can always ask if anyone fancies bringing some along too! That way you’re most probably going to be introduced to something new and obvs the more the merrier!

Her entire work for one week was screen shitting a playlist and saying she likes to listen to music. This is her full time lucrative job..

Catching up on poppys blog after a couple of weeks doesn't take long.

She did a sponsored post for Sainsbury's that was loads of spreads with Ferrero Rocher in every shot. Just more of her plastic packaged food decanted with plastic tit glitter.

Had a whole paragraph on games, without mentioning any games. Very cordially invited.

THE GAMES.
I don’t know about your mates but mine are VERY into games. Like, very !. So, obviously, naturally, my Friendsmas has to include all the games. We have quite the collection from past years but dw if you don’t! I often borrow ones I don’t own off of my family or, ya know what, you can always ask if anyone fancies bringing some along too! That way you’re most probably going to be introduced to something new and obvs the more the merrier!

View attachment 4299

Her entire work for one week was screen shitting a playlist and saying she likes to listen to music. This is her full time lucrative job..
View attachment 4300
Oh god she’s so like her brother. She’s typing a professional blog and writing stuff like ‘obvs’ ‘ya know’ ‘dw’(don’t worry) like she’s trying to be down with the kids.

I don’t really comment here as don’t watch her except when she pops up in Alfistotles

Reactions: 5
Oh god she’s so like her brother. She’s typing a professional blog and writing stuff like ‘obvs’ ‘ya know’ ‘dw’(don’t worry) like she’s trying to be down with the kids.

I don’t really comment here as don’t watch her except when she pops up in Alfistotles
It's embarrassing, she can't be far off mid 30s.

Her blog is such a con, it's hardly ever visited and the two most popular countries Alexa says are Bulgaria and Russia. But Sainsbury's probably paid thousands for that post thinking she's some infuencial UK blogger. It gets no where near the views gleam says it does. And that's including the Russian and Bulgarian views that might be bought.

Only visit once a month to see how terrible it is.

Attachments

Her blog is such a con, it's hardly ever visited and the two most popular countries Alexa says are Bulgaria and Russia. But Sainsbury's probably paid thousands for that post thinking she's some infuencial UK blogger. It gets no where near the views gleam says it does. And that's including the Russian and Bulgarian views that might be bought.

View attachment 4303View attachment 4304

Sorry for quoting this. But I just notice on her Alexa traffic chart, it sunk round by October 18 then rise up again Do you think she is buying traffic?

View attachment 4303View attachment 4304
Basically famous thanks to her brother. Sadly that’s how things seem to work these days. The hardest workers aren’t always the most successful

Sorry for quoting this. But I just notice on her Alexa traffic chart, it sunk round by October 18 then rise up again Do you think she is buying traffic?
It’s the other way round I think. It peaked in October to 1mill then dropped back to 400k? Weird way to do a graph

I was just watching her on Alfie’s carcrashvlogmas and she absolutely draaaaaags our everything she says. It’s seriously painful to listen to her.
Alfie is bad but god almighty. Amanda and Nick have a lot to explain with those two.
God help her future children