Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched 3 three times and I heard nothing.
Can you give me the exact timestamp please?
No I can't because I can't be bothered to watch it again. Take it back to about five minutes and just watch.

She hasn't even bothered to process the fruit properly, you can see how lumpy and bitty it is in the pic. literally cannot do anything right.

Also - 'a lil sweater'...Poppy is so obsessed with her frumpy sweaters that she's even adding them to recipes now
When will people learn that the best thing with this creature is just don't watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet it killed Maddie that she had to even invite Poppy and Sean. It says on Maddie's LinkedIn that she manages Poppy but what does Poppy exactly do that entails she even needs a manager in the first place?!

She's living off of the fact she knows Zoe and is related to Alfie (which is unfortunate) but lbr if it wasn't for those two then her blogger career wouldn't be where it's at. Not that it's thriving in the first place and she still makes 💩 posts in which even a toddler can come up with better content and captions on any given day.
She’s what they call intellectually challenged and also hanging onto spotty with the many locks

What is????
Copying her brother

Reactions: 1
'THE PLOPPY' : A COCKTAIL RECIPE

pumpkin-pie-martinis-2.jpg

Oh Heyyyy! We’re back with a cheeky lil cocktail post today!!! One that really does take too minutes, tastes amazing and is soooper easy to throw together. If you're really lazy you could just get your boyfriend to make it four you! If you’re already into guzzling down my excremental blog posts then I think you’ll love this. All ingreedyents are one’s we usually have lyeing around the house, which means it’s perfect for any occashun including staying inside allll week wearing allll the jumpers! Fingers crossed we just need some more cloudy weather now!

Take a handful of ice, a handful of freshly squeezed narcisscism, two-shots of carelessness, one shot of social awkwardness, a generous dash of insecurity and a big ol’ handul of illiteracy, and a dash of laziness and then blitz together until you're all ready. Wet the rim of your glass and then cover with a light dusting of desperation before puring in your drink. VOILA! As you can tell this is a bit of a bleeping lazy recipe, and you may like to drink it whilst wearing a lil sweater or tonnes of seasonally innapropriate layers like me!!!!

Down it and bask in your own irrelevancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 38722

Oh Heyyyy! We’re back with a cheeky lil cocktail post today!!! One that really does take too minutes, tastes amazing and is soooper easy to throw together. If you're really lazy you could just get your boyfriend to make it four you! If you’re already into guzzling down my excremental blog posts then I think you’ll love this. All ingreedyents are one’s we usually have lyeing around the house, which means it’s perfect for any occashun including staying inside allll week wearing allll the jumpers! Fingers crossed we just need some more cloudy weather now!

Take a handful of ice, a handful of freshly squeezed narcisscism, two-shots of carelessness, one shot of social awkwardness, a generous dash of insecurity and a big ol’ handul of illiteracy, and a dash of laziness and then blitz together until you're all ready. Wet the rim of your glass and then cover with a light dusting of desperation before puring in your drink. VOILA! As you can tell this is a bit of a bleeping lazy recipe, and you may like to drink it whilst wearing a lil sweater or tonnes of seasonally innapropriate layers like me!!!!

Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 38722

Honestly, until I got to the second paragraph I thought this was real. So accurate! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

You know poppy would just copy and paste that cocktail, change the narcissism and carelessness for cranberry and vodka then charge Sainsburys 10k for a sponsored post :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know poppy would just copy and paste that cocktail, change the narcissism and carelessness for cranberry and vodka then charge Sainsburys 10k for a sponsored post :LOL:
She has as much appeal as a gum boil

• Haha

View attachment 38722

It probably took you a few minutes to write this out and was done brilliantly... whereas it probably takes Poppy days or weeks to write out one sentence full of grammatical errors on her IG and that thing she calls a blog.

Honestly, if Poppy is going to get an office because she is Alfie's sister/nepotistic parasite a "blogger" then she should hire @DoreenYadeley for content and graphics. At least Poppy might be somewhat interesting and relevant then. We all know creativity and having brain cells runs short in the Deyes fam.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It probably took you a few minutes to write this out and was done brilliantly... whereas it probably takes Poppy days or weeks to write out one sentence full of grammatical errors on her IG and that thing she calls a blog.

Honestly, if Poppy is going to get an office because she is Alfie's sister/nepotistic parasite a "blogger" then she should hire @DoreenYadeley for content and graphics. At least Poppy might be somewhat interesting and relevant then. We all know creativity and having brain cells runs short in the Deyes fam.
Thank you! I'd wipe the floor with her 😂🤣 give her the shock of her life and make her work her fingers to the bone. There would be absolutely no laziness or shoddy blog posts, I'd make certain she was given the full Doreen Yadeley reality check!!!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20190910-185558_Instagram.jpg

Prove it then. I bet she's only been in her "office" for an hour max and then taken the rest of the afternoon off to go out for lunch with Alfie, Zoe and Sean. She'll do duck all. I WANT PROOF😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 39947

Prove it then. I bet she's only been in her "office" for an hour max and then taken the rest of the afternoon off to go out for lunch with Alfie, Zoe and Sean. She'll do duck all. I WANT PROOF😂😂😂😂
You're generous with the amount of time she actually works-- about 59 minutes too much imo. She's like Tanya with working out. Complains about it non-stop on IG but never shows any actual proof of doing said thing.

I hope we get an office tour and maybe even a glimpse of this so-called assistant she has. Poppy really needs to do a a typical werk day vlog. It would be tragically short but then at least we wouldn't have to ponder on what exactly it is that she's up to or listen to her exaggerations. Work... as if.

People who actually DO work never say "soz" for working hard. Only Poppy/Deyes fam would they say something so stupid and unrelatable.

• Haha
View attachment 39947

Seriously though, how can she afford buying a big house.
I’m genuinely asking, she does ABSOLUTELY nothing (that we know).
Her blog is boring,dull, and uninteresting.
How come she has 1,1M followers in IG?

Seriously though, how can she afford buying a big house.
I’m genuinely asking, she does ABSOLUTELY nothing (that we know).
Her blog is boring,dull, and uninteresting.
How come she has 1,1M followers in IG?
She got her followers by being Alfie's sister and Zoe's boyfriend's sister. That's it really😂

Reactions: 3
Her followers are Zoe’s followers, hoping to catch a glance of Zoe...

If she wasn’t attached to Zalfie she’d be nothing...