Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her latest Instagram story is so out of touch, worried about the clutch on her car won’t drive it up a dual carriageway. Meanwhile anyone else would be grateful to have a working car and don’t have the luxury to be worried about such things when they go to work each day… 🙄

GossWhore

VIP Member
I was just watching her on Alfie’s carcrashvlogmas and she absolutely draaaaaags our everything she says. It’s seriously painful to listen to her.
Alfie is bad but god almighty. Amanda and Nick have a lot to explain with those two.
God help her future children

BluerMoon

Neither poppy or Zoe are healthy.

Zoe is getting a crack whore skinny unhealthy look, poppy is huge in her twenties.
Am I missing something? I’ve never followed Poppy but just looked her up on Instagram and she looks pretty slim, like maximum size 12. Is she a major photo editing culprit who looks much bigger in videos?

Mayday

VIP Member
Just catching up on poppy, she did 4 blog posts in all of september - a basic brownie, holiday snaps and random boring thoughts on bedrooms.

Then on instagram is still flogging olay and pandora. She's getting around 50-100 comments a photo.

Unbelievable that she makes a living with this.
View attachment 1072
These photos are so awkward? I can't imagine they would encourage anyone to buy the product. I don't think her audience would even buy Olay lol.

Yel

Chatty Member
Sean's in Denmark for an all expenses trip paid by a brand, loads of stories and obviously they all say gifted rather than AD.

dontlikethem

I have to admit I quite liked the housetour
Yes but wasn't it nice to see it on a more normal...if that is the correct word...than the place Zoe has...she says it is haunted and I could believe it. I often felt when she was filming upstairs that there was a woman watching her.

Actually don’t know what he even does? A few vlogs here and there and collects trainers? Baffles me how he has cash
Actually don’t know what he even does? A few vlogs here and there and collects trainers? Baffles me how he has cash
I think he sells his body.

I think people are giving him a bit too much credit for not wanting to mess up the pristine tiny lawn in their new house.

This guy has been doing the most basic copy cat content for years as a full time job :rolleyes:
Agreed Yel, he has all the charm of a rattle snake.

The decor is awful though - all the furniture is so low down it looks so odd! And the colour scheme they've chosen will look dated in a few years - can't wait for the dark grey wall trend to die.
That colour will drive them mad in a short time...copying Zoe but the difference is her house is much bigger and can carry it better. The ol green eyed monster is at play here.

it's the newest video on Seans channel!

I love the place/house in general and I kinda like that they didn't buy any new furniture yet (e.g. in contrast to Gabriella Lindley LOL)
Everything (and the house in general) might be extremely expensive still but I like that it's not that over the top, pretentious or braggy (in contrast to Lily Pebbles or the Michalaks)
What planet are you on love? They're just two thick kids, nobody is copying knuckle draggers other than Zoe. How the hell are you well known???

Honestly, Hague Blue needs to die! It’s too overpowering in such a large volume they’ve used it for me. Particularly in the narrow hallway and the dark colour in the downstairs toilet as well, makes the space feel small. Also, I really hate the dark paint on the fences in the garden.

I do find the furniture and general style a but too Pinterest for me, it’s not my cup of tea.

The new fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom really annoy me, why didn’t they get them full height? Just leaving that gap at the top might’ve made it easier to have them made not having to mould to the coving, but it leaves that small space at the top that will just gather dust. Also, they looked the same colour and handle style as Lily Pebbles’ kitchen.
They have struggled to get this house and they have clearly struggled to do anything in it....titchy houses need light colours..

Last edited:

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
An accurate description would be

"Minimally talented but her brother got with Zoella and she gained load of followers 5 years ago and has been loosing them ever since"

I get why they'd not go with that though 😆

I wonder if the 10 billion uses on giphy is even true. If it is it's just people browsing GIFs and using her "wtf" basic text one. Hardly anything to do with her
More accurate would be:

Borefest bitch

coconochanel

VIP Member
I have way too much time on my hands. And have taken things a bit too far. But I’ve worked out where she lives from her most recent Instagram stories with Sid at the velux window. And I don’t understand how they afforded that house with the tiny amount that they do.
Didn't she live in one of Alfie's flats for years? I bet she didn't pay rent so saved for a big deposit.

binlova

VIP Member
50k is still so much more than all of Zoe's former friends get (Louise, Gabriella, Anna, Lilly, Niomi) and even Joe and Dianne but I can see Poppy thinking that's not enough for her to put in 2 hours of work a week.
i assume that people might have thought there was something interesting or an announcement because she never posts vlogs

helenrosec

I just watched her haul video and I must be seeing something different to everyone else she is not big or fat in the slightest she looks like an average size 12. You can see in the wrap dress she tries on first that she is just curvy. Its the tent dresses and massive jumpers that make her look bigger.
View attachment 46278View attachment 46279

I didn't realise how much weight she's put on until I saw her latest Insta story
She hides it well, when you look at this insta story