Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they said ‘Poppy Deyes has a thread’ she literally has A thread. 6 years in development. Rather reflects her relevance.

Anyway, i’m only here because she POPped up in a Waitrose ad flogging their basics own brand.
She cuts up everything and stuffs it into jars. Who knows why. Also - I thought she was vegan? Fish Fingers.
IMG_2492.jpeg
IMG_2493.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Was she serious about the 'designs' she did for theAnnaedit's menu? jeez a drawing of a fork and spoon give me strength Ottie could have drawn that!

Reactions: 4
Was she serious about the 'designs' she did for theAnnaedit's menu? jeez a drawing of a fork and spoon give me strength Ottie could have drawn that!
And she disappeared for weeks because this consumed all of her time 🫠 That table looked like 2010 Pinterest threw up on it.

But interesting how Zoe has been promoting her lately. First with the vlogs and now her BFF Anna hires her. She must be planning a huge investment because we know she makes 200k a year and is not short on money.

Reactions: 2
When they said ‘Poppy Deyes has a thread’ she literally has A thread. 6 years in development. Rather reflects her relevance.

Anyway, i’m only here because she POPped up in a Waitrose ad flogging their basics own brand.
She cuts up everything and stuffs it into jars. Who knows why. Also - I thought she was vegan? Fish Fingers.
View attachment 2899725View attachment 2899726
When did she say she was vegan? She's been pescatarian for a long time (I think she's one of those that calls herself vegetarian but eats fish 😂)

Reactions: 2
Soooo have Poppy and Sean broken up? There is no trace of him on her IG or her on his. He hasn’t been out any family events or gatherings they’ve had in forever. What’s the tea?

Soooo have Poppy and Sean broken up? There is no trace of him on her IG or her on his. He hasn’t been out any family events or gatherings they’ve had in forever. What’s the tea?
Alfie was out for lunch with him and his dad very recently so doubt they have split

Reactions: 5
He doesn't fit the asthetic so he's not featured on her grid is the simple answer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair Sean is a wet lettuce
The only time I've ever found him tolerable was when he helped his dad with renovations and his art is several levels above Poppy's (whose isn't?), but he has just very little going for him in terms of looks (not helped by the way he dresses and his struggle stache) and personality.
And yet, I don't think Poppy could do better because she's so low energy and has such negative charisma and putting herself back out there would feel like too much effort for her.

Reactions: 6