Poppy Adams #32 Fe-fi-fo-fum, have they seen the Pythag Bum?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Boob grabs and shed shags, FE’s off to Edin to move the recycling bags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Slightly off topic - whilst watching sloppy poppy stories she did a thumbs up, and instagram did a thumbs up bubble … well she obviously doesn’t watch her besties stories (jessontheplussize) and was banging on about this last week / week before

Reactions: 10
Slightly o/t but every time I see "Brother Lover" mentioned I sing it in my head as "Rubber Lover" by Marmaduke Duke.

Would totally have been into Ben when he wasn't as big as he is now, not gonna lie. He's got a handsome face and I think he'd make me laugh. The ENM puts me off him now though, it's not for me.
He just makes me feel sick, wouldn't call him handsome, but whatever floats your boat 😉

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she's relaunching herself as a mukbang channel. She's been pushing the cooking content a bit more lately.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can just imagine what that poor summer house smells like after a passionate night of love making between pops and fe 🤢 they both look severely unhygienic

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What a life. Sleeping in what is essentially a shed in your parents back yard while there’s a flat sitting empty in Edinburgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she say she is going back to Edinburgh? I'm going the week after next so I'm hoping to catch her and FE in the wild 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also if she’s lactose intolerant, how is she making scones with cheese, butter and normal milk? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 13
Also if she’s lactose intolerant, how is she making scones with cheese, butter and normal milk? Make it make sense!
it wouldn't surprise me given Poppy has unashamedly talked about how often she has the shits that she just devours them knowing she's going to cack her pants - not like she goes anywhere really

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.