Poppy Adams #29 back boobs are bigger than her front boobs & her front bum is bigger than her back bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a bit of a reality check from my consultant the other week, I’m on the waiting list for WLS and in the last 18 months have lost 7 stone, obviously I feel great for it, everything is easier, I can walk further, my joints don’t hurt as much and it’s easy to feel like it’s a massive difference. However he said to me, even if you were to lose the same amount again you’d still be obese, and although it’s not nice to hear, it’s true. Yes I’ve come a long way but there is still so much further to go.

It just makes me wonder what is said at her check ups, I get that she has definitely lost a decent amount of weight, but it clearly isn’t enough for her to have this hip op she needs, Is no one questioning it or encouraging her?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope the grotty twit went and picked the lid up after this
She wouldn't be able to bend down and pick it up though would she? Maybe she should get gifted one of those litter pickers for her birthday, that would be useful for her around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she still friends with Jess Millichamp not seen happy birthday off her...sorry not been around for a while

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.