Pooch and Cooch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to say the same thing. 👅👅👅👅 all you like, they won’t look twice at ya!
She loves the sound of her own voice you can tell the exact point she comes up with something else to add to attempt make herself sound sincere but it actually does the complete opposite. She is patronizing and condescending! Would love to see how she managed her pukey situation 😂 Podge and Rodge probably got kilt!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Finally didn’t know there was a tread. Oh she’s really annoyed me today. Begging for the 10k shes back at the mass following again 🤣😂 a normal girl? Saying everyone is sharing her page to get her to 10k ehhh no they aren’t because no one gives a F! You talk abso shite tha no one is interested in. One of the girls had a friend that knows her came up in convo on ‘grammers and our lovely Jen apparently is a bit of a bully to students 🤨 and apparently she’s seriously patronizing towards women in her care 😞 as if our services aren’t bad enough besides having a little witch like this throwing her weight around 🙄

Will someone please call this DOSE out? Empowering women? My shite.
The latest spiel describing who she is ‘a normal girl’ and why she so desperately ‘deserves’ to reach 10k 🙄🙄🙄🙄 what surprises me most about all of these wannabe insta huns is how utterly repetitive and unfunny their posts are. Just another day fishing for likes and self gratification!

Reactions: 3
Ah lads imagine going through ivf and this cranky depressant being your midwife complaining about life! Ffs Girl get a grip you’ve two kids and a full time job like most of the women in Ireland some have more. Someone .shut. her. down

Her latest story …. ‘Taughts’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️My god with someone tell these insta hun that it’s ‘thoughts’ ….. admittedly I’m a bit of a grammar nerd but would they ever learn how to spell and use proper grammar before they splash themselves all over Instagram and with confidence!!! 🙈🙈

Her latest story …. ‘Taughts’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️My god with someone tell these insta hun that it’s ‘thoughts’ ….. admittedly I’m a bit of a grammar nerd but would they ever learn how to spell and use proper grammar before they splash themselves all over Instagram and with confidence!!! 🙈🙈
*will haha made my own typo now 😂

You’d think she’d be able to spell correctly. She’s a dose!! Another lady blogger looking to get out of work card. She wants 10k in order to start flogging some shite she gets for free.

*will haha made my own typo now 😂
Just saw that too a while ago. Idiot obviously watching this page well if you are Jennifer Moynihan you need to give your head a little wobble and stop yapping on about being kind etc. I agree with the person who DM’d her the other day. Stop complaining about your kids and how miserable and overwhelmed you are, and stop telling people to be kind of you can’t do it yourself 🙄

I th
You’d think she’d be able to spell correctly. She’s a dose!! Another lady blogger looking to get out of work card. She wants 10k in order to start flogging some shite she gets for free.
i think the woman of this country would be better off if she did leave her job from what we see! What’s the nursing councils view on this? I wonder are nurses allowed on social media. There’s another one called the cursing nurse and she is despicable too. I’m going to find out in fact. Especially with promoting of certain products and constant alcohol promotion, not to mention the freebies. As far as I am aware they aren’t meant to take gifts.

Last edited:
Imagine she can’t look up where to buy an autumnal wreath … cue freebies on Instagram 🙄🙄🙄

Ladies longtime lurker here, but no sign of pooch and cooch in an age on the gram! Wonder what's going on there? I miss the condescending "hi girls......." chats 😂😂

Ladies longtime lurker here, but no sign of pooch and cooch in an age on the gram! Wonder what's going on there? I miss the condescending "hi girls......." chats 😂😂
So sincere coming on for the chats ….. nattttt … no doubt she ll be back citing a sob story for her temporary absence. They can’t live without the validation after all.

Yeah I wonder where she is? I just realised I hadn't heard a poem in a while and I enjoyed them!!

Reactions: 1