Polly Sayer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts and prayers, babe. 😢

1710505298967.png

In what scenario are these ever going to work? Too cold in autumn, winter and spring. Sweaty mesh toes in summer it is then!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just rolled my eyes out loud.
IMG_9570.png

This is an old screenshot I took where she is wearing a Barbour and wellies.

IMG_9571.png

she’s wearing wellies here, but calls herself a “country gal” because she’s wearing a Barbour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you see her story the other day that she's moving out of London next month? I guess moving in with the bf, that's fast going

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Here she is arguing against Fisherman sandals 💀

“I just can’t get on board with the fisherman sandal – for me it’s just a bit dowdy, a little bit middle-aged man on holiday”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Here she is arguing against Fisherman sandals 💀

“I just can’t get on board with the fisherman sandal – for me it’s just a bit dowdy, a little bit middle-aged man on holiday”

Her and her BF dress like middle aged men. Was her split from the husband so bad that she's just rejected her former self

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's not announced she's divorced so we don't know the marriage length. They split last spring and she got married quite young so I reckon they were together for at least 6 years
Just did a quick insta scroll, she got married August 2018.

• Wow
Reactions: 2