Polly Sayer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow her she is beyond annoying. Other insta huns I can at least see humour in (at them, not with them) and she is too much. I just can’t anymore! 🙈🤣
The photos biting the medal x100, the candid ‘crying’ shots. What is with these people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she bumped into the ex husband as he was also running the marathon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s not “ gatekeeping ” her tattoo though is she? 🥴Like that’s not what it means? She’s waiting to show tmr because cos it’s free or sponsored post/ long winded thingy bout marathon 🫠Gatekeeping means something very different to me anyway

Reactions: 7
Without a doubt the tattoo will be marathon related 🙄 probably the time she ran it in or the date. She’ll be thinking she’s so cool and edgy yet totally predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Without a doubt the tattoo will be marathon related 🙄 probably the time she ran it in or the date. She’ll be thinking she’s so cool and edgy yet totally predictable.
Hahaha can’t believe you called it.
So predictable!
Just too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s moving out of London again, thought she was loving life in Peckham

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the state of her on sheerluxe and the fake tan on her ankles, legs and feet!! So luxe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4