Polly Sayer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was so cringe. His first post in 6 months or something and she posted it on her stories telling her followers to “do go and smash a like” 🙈 I couldn’t work out who I felt more embarrassed for, her or him.
His instagram bio says : boyfriend of instagram
It’s as if he wants that fame and she wants that for him too asking to give him likes. She probably wants to move on to the instagram couple…
Except he doesn’t have anything to be indta famous 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The pilot Q&A he did on her page was so cringe. Such a “oh my bf is a pilot don’t ya know. What would you, the great unwashed, like to ask him?”

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m a seriously nosy person but do not care for any of the personal details she shares. I followed for fashion, not for running/boyfriends/travel etc. But I’m sure she’d be the first to complain about invasion of privacy

I’m a seriously nosy person but do not care for any of the personal details she shares. I followed for fashion, not for running/boyfriends/travel etc. But I’m sure she’d be the first to complain about invasion of privacy
Haha which is what she’s moaning about today ‘I don’t share my opinions because people always have something to say. Boo hoo’.

For the love of GOD will she stop with the wink 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Haha which is what she’s moaning about today ‘I don’t share my opinions because people always have something to say. Boo hoo’.

For the love of GOD will she stop with the wink 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Surely the key to being an influencer is sharing your opinions🙄

Reactions: 3
The cockney accent she is trying to slip in amongst the south west London private school accent is pretty hilarious. Complete tool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cockney accent she is trying to slip in amongst the south west London private school accent is pretty hilarious. Complete tool
She grew up in neither area too😂 reminds me when Madonna turned british when she got with Guy Ritchie

• Haha