Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Won't wear wellies because "I just NEVER see anyone wearing them round Peckham/Nunhead".
And so says the influencer, content creator, fashion broadcaster. 🤷‍♀️ Sheeple, the lot of them, lacking even one original idea. Pop on your sambas and your Ganni hat and fiddle with your bob and you'll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LateG0ssiper

She's asking for restaurant recommendations but no one is allowed to ask her for recommendations because she's "not a travel agent". OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

krakus

Whew it really rubs me the wrong way to beg people to fund your marathon ticket, only to turn around and photos about how ~thankful~ you are to buy a million pound house. Fuck all the way off

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has quickly gone from one of my favourites to being an absolutely insufferable prick. I’ve had to unfollow her. I think she needs to work through some issues because her insta is beyond annoying for so many reasons at the minute

• Heart

Sarah1996

I thought this.
Did anyone catch her story the other day where she mentioned being groomed and how she’s only just recently reconciled that? Feels like she’s gone through a massive period of change in such a short time. Really curious now about whether she knew Harry at Uni or whether she was introduced to him recently.
I have heard through mutual friends that Harry is an ex boyfriend who she went out with before Matt. Unfortunately my friends don't love gossip as much as me so they don't know any more details 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

winkler

a. Don't invite people for a "dinner party" when you've only just moved in.
b. If they are friends, they'll be more than happy to eat off upturned boxes or their knees (oh, I forgot - it's not actually about the friends and the food, it's about table-scaping and Insta-worthy photos :rolleyes:)
c. The blantant beggyness is even more gross and embarrassing on someone who literally just moved into a £1.5mil house.

Reactions: 17
Why has she taken her boyfriend to Copenhagen fashion week with her? Bizarre. Was it take your boyfriend to work day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Oh lads, I’m DELIGHTED to find this thread. I used to love Polly but like others have said, she just comes off as such an insufferable twat now. In a few SheerLuxe shows when she’s been on the panel, she just looks like she doesn’t give a shit. And then reading those screen grabs from her stories, gives further credence to that.

Polly doll. If you’re going to be an influencer, stuff like this is all part and parcel of it. If you don’t like it, then maybe it’s not the “job” for you. ✌😜

Also those bikini bottoms she posted. Sorry but it absolutely looks like the ones I am given when I get a wax

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
So in the space of just over a year, she's split from her husband of under a decade, got a new boyfriend, and is now moving out of London with him?! She's fucking tapped

Why would u isolate yourself and move to Hampshire when your bf is a pilot so he'll hardly be home, and you've spent the better part of a decade in London which is where most of your work and friends are based

Reactions: 16

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I think it so horrible that these huns that basically get gifted TONNES of clothes and basically pay for NOTHING sell on Vinted. Give them to the charity shops ye stingy cows

( Also her dog makes me feel ill with it’s bastard tongue hanging out all the time 🤮) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Imah

Chatty Member
The new bf looks 12 and 40 all at the same time. I feel bad for him really as he’s probs just a bit of a rebound

• Haha

krakus

Hate that she is asking followers to donate to her marathon fundraiser. Asking your personal friends & family is fine, but it's poor taste to ask followers for money for a personal indulgence (running her local marathon via a charity slot). Especially since 2500 quid is an amount she should be able to afford on her own.

Chinchilla

I feel terrible saying this but Polly Sayer looks a mess.
That outfit she recently has on for her vid, does nothing for her and makes her look washed out.
Her hair needs someone to style it better for her.

I actually used to like her style. It just looks too try hard and perhaps couple with her recent aggy, full of herself attitude just doesn’t come across likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If she wants to avoid people asking nosey questions then she could always keep her private life private. Like she’s the one posting the new fella all over her page, of course people are going to ask

• Heart

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I used to like her, then realised she was an absolute crank. I don’t know if you’ve seen, but on georgie’s thread, one of Polly’s closed friends shared screenshots that Polly had posted to her close friends stories ridiculing her followers that asked her questions.

Serious notions.
Why does this not surprise me? She seems like a total bitch tbh. She’s made being thin her whole personality and now she looks like a scarecrow with bad fake tan. So chic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart