Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone own this dress from yours or a similar style from yours? I’ve been after it for a while, but I’m tight and won’t pay full price, I’ve seen it in vinted in a 20 and I’m between an 18-20, but i dint know if it will be too big because yours tends to be over sized. My question is is it smock style and would you size down?
IMG_2155.png

Does anyone own this dress from yours or a similar style from yours? I’ve been after it for a while, but I’m tight and won’t pay full price, I’ve seen it in vinted in a 20 and I’m between an 18-20, but i dint know if it will be too big because yours tends to be over sized. My question is is it smock style and would you size down?
View attachment 2797353
I have a similar style from yours and I am the same as you an 18/20. I got it in an 18 - I think the 20 would have been too big for me due to the smock style.

Reactions: 1
I have a similar style from yours and I am the same as you an 18/20. I got it in an 18 - I think the 20 would have been too big for me due to the smock style.
Thank you, I'll keep looking for an 18