Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only did she post this link but then went on to post a big ASOS haul straight after šŸ˜” if you're that hard up hun send the clothes back hey? Absolutely shocking. She has more front than Blackpool pleasure beach

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust? Dear lord what an awful title. Sounds like a catalogue my nana would have shopped from. Who says ā€œbustā€ anymore? Bleeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was deleted after alot of people called her out....myself included......I'm working tit shifts in A&E and having to read that bleeping lazy bastard ask for donations! Fuming!!
She still put up a video playing the victim afterwards and had all the usual arselickers sending her Ā£1.......wankers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust asking for money...View attachment 98962
Replied to a message or comment?!!!!! So is she going to do the same for the self employed people who left comments on her posts and improved her engagement and therefore got her paid in the first place? I donā€™t even follow this person but duck off you dirty scrounging bleep. Jesus Christ everyone is shitting themselves But we arenā€™t all online begging people to send us money for our content. Wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at Danielle Vanier's account. Why is thestylemum always hanging out her ass in the comments? Some of them DV doesn't even acknowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fuming at FFFB basically begging because her 'freebie' lifestyle has dried up, duck the fact were in the middle of a pandemic and people are dying. Does anyone follow Georgina Grogan? She's a plus size too and she's basically done the same post. I feel awful as she's registered disabled but surely she gets benefits? I hate the whole insta/influencer thing lately, God forbid they may have to start slumming it in the real world and get a proper job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
I thought with the lockdown if you lived apart from partner you shouldnā€™t be seeing- if so why is Danielle gf there holding hands etc?

Reactions: 8
I thought with the lockdown if you lived apart from partner you shouldnā€™t be seeing- if so why is Danielle gf there holding hands etc?
Yeah youā€™re right - weā€™re only meant to be out for essential journeys eg food / medicine / essential work. Thereā€™s talk on Twitter of being being told off by the police for popping to the shops to buy Easter eggs as theyā€™re not ā€œessentialā€ items!

If I was one of her tenants Iā€™d be bleeping fuming she was putting me at risk like this.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's transitioning, I think she's just a butch lesbian! I feel quite uncomfortable with the way Danielle (and her - mostly straight - followers in the comments) seem to fetishise her butch girlfriend šŸ™„

Her girlfriend looks much younger than her!

I hope it's genuine and they are very happy together but my god the constant declarations of love are a bit much!

Reactions: 4