Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brother has announced the new brand it’s basically the same I suppose the thinking is it will sell without her name attached to it.

But it’s still looking like a rip off of maniere devoir

Reactions: 6
The brother has announced the new brand it’s basically the same I suppose the thinking is it will sell without her name attached to it.

But it’s still looking like a rip off of maniere devoir
This will be his FOURTH fashion brand. His first 3 have gone bust! You’d think he’d get the hint and give it a rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This will be his FOURTH fashion brand. His first 3 have gone bust! You’d think he’d get the hint and give it a rest!
why does he close them down completely why not just rebrand do a massive sale of the old stock and simply bring in the new stock, its like he has two brain cells

My ex
why does he close them down completely why not just rebrand do a massive sale of the old stock and simply bring in the new stock, its like he has two brain cells
My ex’s dad used to do this, he would run the companies into the ground, declare bankruptcy, and then open an identical company with a slightly different name. I’m not sure what the benefits of it are but I think it’s definitely quite common

Reactions: 8
My ex

My ex’s dad used to do this, he would run the companies into the ground, declare bankruptcy, and then open an identical company with a slightly different name. I’m not sure what the benefits of it are but I think it’s definitely quite common
Mind boggling to me what a waste of time money and energy

Reactions: 2
Notice Paige has been going to a different hairdresser Elliot caffery I thought she goes to Naomi Chantelle

Reactions: 5
My ex

Can you do this legally? Declare bankruptcy then still control a company?

Reactions: 1
Can you do this legally? Declare bankruptcy then still control a company?
Yeah I believe you can. I’m not sure about the ins and outs of it, and whether you have to wait a certain amount of time or what not before starting a new business, but legally I think you can.

Did anything ever come of that robbery she had on her house?? I heard it was connected to her dodgy jail ex

Reactions: 1
Did anything ever come of that robbery she had on her house?? I heard it was connected to her dodgy jail ex
Might be something to do with her being a grass

Lurker over here but does anyone else remember when Paige held that competition for someone to design a product with her.. I’m sure nothing has come of it🤷🏽‍♀️
And also i feel like she did this as she was fresh out of new makeup ideas and probably stole some poor persons idea with no credit 🤨

Noticed she’s been very quiet on the gram. Noticed in yesterdays videos in her pjs she’s looking very round.

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what the story was between plouise and steff Taylor her old pa? And now steff and her on/off boyfriend Lloyd.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.