Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she fell out with UBV? He doesn’t hype her up any more or vice versa... especially since it looks highly likely he’s banging the girl he’s just employed who looks barely legal to buy a scratch card 😳😳
He’s been banging Maddie his 17 year old employee for months.. they’re a couple 🤯🤮 he’s gross.. grooming her hard since she passed her test

My god how old is she!? Shocking!!!!!!!
She’s 17! It’s no secret round here, he likes em young, she likes em with money 🤢🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
oh tit I stand corrected I guess they are, they're ugly af though
i mean theres a chance they could still be fake but i’ve heard vestiaire are quite good at vetting their items, guess things could still slip through though aha

Reactions: 3
i mean theres a chance they could still be fake but i’ve heard vestiaire are quite good at vetting their items, guess things could still slip through though aha
She didn’t say she got them from there though, she swears a blurry faced man called black drip aka crepzstation “sourced” them for her. *stolen* 😂

Reactions: 4
So sorry guys just catching up....haven’t had Instagram for months !! Is she still with her jail bf? Or was that ages ago?? Anyone know what happens to her mate steff who seemed to plan all her events etc or was her PA??

Seems Steff has cut ties and thank god. Steff seems to be actual grafter.

Paige reckons she is single so I guess the jail bf is long gone.

I have modelled recently at Plouise and I am still waiting payment after weeks, all I get is this will be paid in 30 days. I am fed up and out of pocket , this is disgusting. The brushes were filthy and the building was awful. I wouldn't ever model there again!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I have modelled recently at Plouise and I am still waiting payment after weeks, all I get is this will be paid in 30 days. I am fed up and out of pocket , this is disgusting. The brushes were filthy and the building was awful. I wouldn't ever model there again!!!!!!!!!!
Her building looks so nice on Instagram the interior is so pretty

You mean when she’s showing it with a sparkly filter?! There’s been a few comments over the past couple of threads from people who have worked there / had their makeup done there / done a course there (me being one), and all have said how dirty it is in real life

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was an unpaid model! I went when it was the old decor and it was FILTHY. Haven’t been since she’s had it refurbished.

Did they use MAC studio fix on you that was reeking of chemically paint and three shades too dark for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i live a couple of streets away and honestly its nothing special, its just round the back of a co-op funeral care in a pretty crappy area tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
i live a couple of streets away and honestly its nothing special, its just round the back of a co-op funeral care in a pretty crappy area tbh
I was driving around that area the other day and I saw a girl who had literally half a face of cakey make up on and a full blue eye pretty much up to her hairline! The other side of her face was bare 🤣 bless her she was clearly modelling and looked like she had been to the shop with her half a face of make up hahahha

Reactions: 7
I was driving around that area the other day and I saw a girl who had literally half a face of cakey make up on and a full blue eye pretty much up to her hairline! The other side of her face was bare 🤣 bless her she was clearly modelling and looked like she had been to the shop with her half a face of make up hahahha
honestly it makes me laugh when i see her revving her lambo outside kami’s chicken shop facing a couple of flats that get drug raided every few months🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Girl I have had to leave to get the BUS looking like that so many times
They teach the students step by step so it takes three hours to do just one side of the face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
honestly it makes me laugh when i see her revving her lambo outside kami’s chicken shop facing a couple of flats that get drug raided every few months🤣
I know EXACTLY where you mean 🤣🤣🤣

Girl I have had to leave to get the BUS looking like that so many times
They teach the students step by step so it takes three hours to do just one side of the face
Oh bless you that’s so bad 😅 as if they didn’t let you remove it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.