Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to wonder if she’s just bad with finances generally because a lot of people who make it from lower class backgrounds don’t have money management skills it’s like that quote “if you can’t manage £100 you won’t suddenly be able to manage £1,000,000” she needs to let go of needing to flex on social media & focus on her brand for a good 2 years if I was her I would ghost social media for a good two years

Reactions: 5
Come for a nose on this thread because I’ve just bought three eye palettes from her one of of which is called read all about it. Its got a news article wrote all over the packaging which is clearly referring to tattle 😂. Got to say though the packaging it came in is stunning

Reactions: 2
Come for a nose on this thread because I’ve just bought three eye palettes from her one of of which is called read all about it. Its got a news article wrote all over the packaging which is clearly referring to tattle 😂. Got to say though the packaging it came in is stunning
Ooooo show us! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Please show us

Reactions: 1
She’s so full of herself she thinks she’s super hated by tons of people like Kim k or something lmao it’s just a few comments here and there such a bleeping victim man ew
I know yea this thread is very timid in comparison to some I’ve seen 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.