Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muppetbaby

I don’t get how she can keep a straight face and make out having children was so hard for her but she choose to have 3? Unless she had post natal depression but she doesn’t call
It that. Why keep going if it’s so very hard? Because it’s all a loud of bollocks to sell to vulnerable women.
And today’s post about 10 things to do before your birthday. Mine would all be way too expensive for just me and not the whole family and if my husband came up with a similar list I’d tell him to fuck off! 🤣

pancakemaker

Gosh she's so quickly becoming deceptive to her audience and I hate the money flashing sales technique which I agree is very MLM.

Zombifried

Re hub: there was a lot of information but wasn't laid out the best. Stuff which I could have probably found online if I searched hard enough. I got it on a £1 for a month offer and I definitely don't think it's for £20. There was a forum but didn't seem very active. I did save some of the info for when my kid is older, but I assume she wants people to stay on it each month? It just didn't seem value for money.

Re partner: I remember her mentioning him here and there, I don't think she ever showed him but a few weeks ago she said the boys were with there dad so she had some time to herself and thats what got me confused. Maybe it was me but it seems more like they split up, she's then gone on this journey to discover herself and who is is post break up. Maybe I'm wrong but she set up a separate account to help mums in business and then ditched it, and has now changed her business 180. She's claiming that playhooray hasn't ended but it has really, she's not talking about it or promoting it. I just don't like her now. She used to seem so down to earth and now she's peddling her MLM sounding bull. I'm just glad it isn't me confused by it all