PJ Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is very vulnerable and easily influenced. We have a mutual friend and he has left a lot of lifelong friendships fall by the wayside since he met Kelly
I know this to be true too. A friend of a friend would have been really close with PJ and his ex-wife and is absolutely stunned at what PJā€™s life has morphed into in the last couple of years. Heā€™s become totally unrecognisable. The struggles with monogamy are news to those who knew him and his ex-wife too. There was never any infidelity there at all.

Reactions: 1
Kellyā€™s the mother to his twins, partner and assumed fiancĆ©e? Sheā€™s been shared on his Instagram stories wearing an engagement ring twice now.

Suspected that this has ended as PJ no longer follows the boyfriend in Belfast, nor does he follow PJ. He doesnā€™t seem to be in the picture since the twins were born.
She hasn't featured on his insta since before the twins arrived and they were together for quite some time

She hasn't featured on his insta since before the twins arrived and they were together for quite some time
He regularly shares Kelly on his Instagram? He shared their polycule photo just two days ago. And heā€™s shared the photos of her wearing an engagement ring too in the last month.

Maybe taking about the ex wife? They were so close as friends even she is in his book dedications.

He had a thing with Joanne mcnally after his separation that didnā€™t end well. Not sure if that when his commitment thing happened

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know this to be true too. A friend of a friend would have been really close with PJ and his ex-wife and is absolutely stunned at what PJā€™s life has morphed into in the last couple of years. Heā€™s become totally unrecognisable. The struggles with monogamy are news to those who knew him and his ex-wife too. There was never any infidelity there at all.
Yes can confirm this also. He remained very good friends with his ex wife, but even that relationship has become strained. Which is a shame because they were the best of friends

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think this poster is referring to the guy in the North
Ah yes, they were on/off for over ten years and the last online interaction was when she went up north while pregnant to see him.
Yes can confirm this also. He remained very good friends with his ex wife, but even that relationship has become strained. Which is a shame because they were the best of friends
I can imagine his ex-wife would be eager to distance herself from all this, it's madness. Can't lie - the thoughts of those babies in that household with all these hypersexual dynamics going on just hasn't sat right with me at all throughout the weekend. It would make you very uneasy.

Does anyone know why he cancelled his vicar st shows a while ago? Iā€™d actually love to see him live

Ah yes, they were on/off for over ten years and the last online interaction was when she went up north while pregnant to see him.

I can imagine his ex-wife would be eager to distance herself from all this, it's madness. Can't lie - the thoughts of those babies in that household with all these hypersexual dynamics going on just hasn't sat right with me at all throughout the weekend. It would make you very uneasy.
Iā€™ve read this whole thread and while Iā€™m quoting you, itā€™s just because youā€™re the most recent person to respond on it, not having a go at you in particular but do have some issue with what you said that I want to pick apart -

Polyamory is actually an extremely ethical practice, being open and communicative with partners about struggles with monogamy instead of cheating should be seen as a good thing. Some people are able to do monogamy which is great, good for them. Some are not, and if they can find people who are open to polyamory to have relationships with who get along great, then it can be life changing.

Polyamory is also not about group sex, nor is it typically hyper sexual. I know PJā€™s partner is a bdsm model etc, but that doesnā€™t mean that everything revolves around sex and bdsm in a house day to day to the point where 7 month old kids are exposed to it. They are just normal people who have the capacity to love each other and share their lives with other people also. Why does everyone think itā€™s about sex instead of companionship and company? Thatā€™s a reflection on yous not on them.

The attitude is very narrow minded in general around the topic in this thread, and I wish I was more surprised at it.

Iā€™ve read this whole thread and while Iā€™m quoting you, itā€™s just because youā€™re the most recent person to respond on it, not having a go at you in particular but do have some issue with what you said that I want to pick apart -

Polyamory is actually an extremely ethical practice, being open and communicative with partners about struggles with monogamy instead of cheating should be seen as a good thing. Some people are able to do monogamy which is great, good for them. Some are not, and if they can find people who are open to polyamory to have relationships with who get along great, then it can be life changing.

Polyamory is also not about group sex, nor is it typically hyper sexual. I know PJā€™s partner is a bdsm model etc, but that doesnā€™t mean that everything revolves around sex and bdsm in a house day to day to the point where 7 month old kids are exposed to it. They are just normal people who have the capacity to love each other and share their lives with other people also. Why does everyone think itā€™s about sex instead of companionship and company? Thatā€™s a reflection on yous not on them.

The attitude is very narrow minded in general around the topic in this thread, and I wish I was more surprised at it.
Have your opinion, but that girl's public Instagram content is definitely hypersexual and personally, I would feel really uneasy at the thought of infants being exposed to that. Those kids are featured in her Instagram photos literally right next to her BDSM shots. You might say it's an ethical practice but posting babies next to highly erotic images, and alluding to engaging in kink with their Dad, doesn't sit right with me. Nor with many of PJ's former friends and acquaintances who are deeply worried about it all, as many have confirmed here.

Reactions: 5
Have your opinion, but that girl's public Instagram content is definitely hypersexual and personally, I would feel really uneasy at the thought of infants being exposed to that. Those kids are featured in her Instagram photos literally right next to her BDSM shots. You might say it's an ethical practice but posting babies next to highly erotic images, and alluding to engaging in kink with their Dad, doesn't sit right with me. Nor with many of PJ's former friends and acquaintances who are deeply worried about it all, as many have confirmed here.
While I understand your distaste for her posting pics of their kids on instagram considering PJ doesnā€™t and his primary partnerā€™s instagram is private, I just donā€™t understand how you can suggest that it creates hyper sexual dynamics in the household and how it makes you uneasy.
The pictures are all clothed, totally PG like many households the parents have sex every day, does it make the dynamic in their household hyper sexual? Or is it just cos theyā€™re polyamorous you think that? Or just cos the gf is a bdsm model? Do you think the babies can tell she poses half naked as work even when sheā€™s sitting around fully clothed and having conversations?
I also havenā€™t seen her allude to engaging in kink with their dad at all, so is that you assuming or have you evidence of it? And even still most couples partake in kink, I donā€™t see how the babies would pick up on that.

And the ā€œhe said, she saidā€ situations and confirmations on here are, as you well know, hearsay and anonymous drivel.

Reactions: 1