Pixie Lott and Diana Vickers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not declaring an ad on DV last insta post I see...
I wondered if she was party of the Dubai porta potty gang for šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 4
I often wondered how she made her money either, she doesnt seem to do much apart from pose about and go to parties. Not that I'm blaming her, I'd do it too if I could.

However shes had moderate success with that Ki and Di thing shes doing atm.

Reactions: 1
Ben Shepherd was pervy toward Pixie a few times. I remember one time after she had just finished performing in a short dress it cut to Ben and he said something like "I bet the cameraman can't believe his luck today... can you?". He used to introduce her with cringey sexualised stuff like "gorgeous pins Pixie, back with her gorgeous pins!!"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ben Shepherd was pervy toward Pixie a few times. I remember one time after she had just finished performing in a short dress it cut to Ben and he said something like "I bet the cameraman can't believe his luck today... can you?". He used to introduce her with cringey sexualised stuff like "gorgeous pins Pixie, back with her gorgeous pins!!"
Ffs I liked him toošŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 1
Just saw on another website that Pixie is now pregnant so I looked at her Instagram. God she thinks she looks great with her short hair but she justā€¦doesnā€™t. I feel like she always thinks she looks great but she never quite gets it right.

Reactions: 4
I misremembered. The pervy cameraman comment was said to Sarah Harding.
---
I liked Pixie's hair like this. When is she due?

Pixie+Lott+Shoulder+Length+Hairstyles+Medium+Ldm3WfgKKLnl.jpeg

I misremembered. The pervy cameraman comment was said to Sarah Harding.
---
I liked Pixie's hair like this. When is she due?

View attachment 2552823
Sheā€™s had the baby now. There were some pics on I think the Mail online a few weeks ago of her and her husband out with the pram. She hasnā€™t revealed the babyā€™s sex but the pram had a blue blanket on it so probably a boy

Reactions: 3
Just came here to ask why is Pixie Lott ā€œsingingā€ in a jumper and knickers on her insta story? Very strange.
Her hair looks in a really bad state too šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 2
Just came here to ask why is Pixie Lott ā€œsingingā€ in a jumper and knickers on her insta story? Very strange.
Her hair looks in a really bad state too šŸ˜¬
Oh dear, her hair would look nice a bit darker imo. Noticed the Gmail address in her bio for enquiries as well, wonder if she still has a manager/agent.