Pixie Lott and Diana Vickers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a thread for them as they were both relevant around the same time.

I always thought they would both have good careers but they faded away...i wonder why? Especially Diana.

Is Pixie still with her partner Oliver? They've been together a while if so.

Reactions: 4
Diana Vickers second album ‘Music to make boys cry’ was absolutely amazing but did nothing.

Reactions: 3
this thread randomly popped up for me, but if megan ellaby's thread is anything to go by Diana had a lucky escape ....

Reactions: 4
2009/ 10 had some great pop acts that disappeared. Liked Little Boots, La Roux, Noisettes, Mini Viva (who I felt were just getting lined up to fill Girls Aloud’s shoes by Xenomania), Alexandra Burke. Was a good couple of years in British pop music I found. I remember Pixie had a lovely range for Lipsy but they dropped her for Alex Gerrard or some wag :(

Reactions: 35
2009/ 10 had some great pop acts that disappeared. Liked Little Boots, La Roux, Noisettes, Mini Viva (who I felt were just getting lined up to fill Girls Aloud’s shoes by Xenomania), Alexandra Burke. Was a good couple of years in British pop music I found. I remember Pixie had a lovely range for Lipsy but they dropped her for Alex Gerrard or some wag :(
Oh my. You are making me nostalgic! Loved Little Boots and La Roux. Do you remember VV Brown?

Reactions: 13
I've always found it weird how long Pixie and Oliver have been engaged without pulling the trigger.I mean,it's coming up to 5 years.

Reactions: 3
Omg the 2008-2011 era was such an amazing time for pop music. I remember I used to just watch the music channels all day and ask my dad to download the ‘Now!’ albums onto my Barbie MP3 player😭😭

I've always found it weird how long Pixie and Oliver have been engaged without pulling the trigger.I mean,it's coming up to 5 years.
I think I remember reading on her Instagram that they were meant to tie the knot last year but the pandemic hit

Reactions: 12
I always remember Pixie saying years ago she'd never had a boyfriend until she met the male model she's still with. Always gave me hope because she was just a year or so older than me and I never had a boyfriend...alas I am still single, with no male model bf haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Have to say Diana's antics on Instagram are a tad despo and 'cool'. She's always dressed really well but seems to fancy herself a bit. Lots of sexy pouting and posing and serious faces. Shame because she has a nice voice.

Reactions: 7
Some of my favourite covers by Diana... I really liked her as she was so unique.

Reactions: 1