Pippa O'Connor Ormond #12 Her blandness is driving me LOCO ,she chats to us peasants just to sell POCO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Mammy2021 on the winning thread suggestion🥳🥳🥳 Sorry I had to change it slightly to make it fit.

Recap
Last thread lasted nearly 6 months so that'll tell you all you need to know about Tipsy Pipsy and how boring she is.
She had a couple of breaks and also went on holidays to Portugal and Barbados. She was on selling her POCO tat. The shop Brian was involved with has shut down.
Pips and Brian were judges at the Westmeath bachelor festival.
We had chats about where kids sit in planes and salad from Avoca😂
Some of us discovered Pipsy is not yet 40😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Congrats to @Mammy2021 on the winning thread suggestion🥳🥳🥳 Sorry I had to change it slightly to make it fit.

Recap
Last thread lasted nearly 6 months so that'll tell you all you need to know about Tipsy Pipsy and how boring she is.
She had a couple of breaks and also went on holidays to Portugal and Barbados. She was on selling her POCO tat. The shop Brian was involved with has shut down.
Pips and Brian were judges at the Westmeath bachelor festival.
We had chats about where kids sit in planes and salad from Avoca😂
Some of us discovered Pipsy is not yet 40😂
Thank you so much! I’m honoured my thread title was chosen…😂😂😂I will be so proud eye rolling my way through blandy McBland’s latest shenanigans! 😂😂😂
I’ve a feeling this thread will be a lonnnnnnnnng one! 😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We'll be talking about festive lunch with Pippa at "Christmas in the Courtyard" by the time we get to page 2 !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen her latest post ? What was all that about ? Join the broadcast ‘ behind Mrs poco’.
I’m beginning to think she’s lost her marketing team

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her latest post ? What was all that about ? Join the broadcast ‘ behind Mrs poco’.
Did u not get an invite?😀 basically anyone who follows her got an invite to join a broadcast channel. She writes messages, sends videos and voice notes. Can't reply to her though😀

Reactions: 1
that’s the new feature on instragram called broadcasts. Everyone’s doing them this week.

Reactions: 3
Did u not get an invite?😀 basically anyone who follows her got an invite to join a broadcast channel. She writes messages, sends videos and voice notes. Can't reply to her though😀
So basically they can spam you with "exclusive" offers and life updates and you can say f all
Jesus can you imagine how exciting this one's updates will be - Billy Bear had 3 nappy changes so far today *pic of BB and then Pico sale now on - shes bad enough on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So basically they can spam you with "exclusive" offers and life updates and you can say f all
Jesus can you imagine how exciting this one's updates will be - Billy Bear had 3 nappy changes so far today *pic of BB and then Pico sale now on - shes bad enough on her stories
Ah jeez no it was fierce exciting last night😂😂 got a pic of pipsy, a voice note with some story about her son saying something about the top she was wearing, couple of messages and a video of what she was watching and a poll for something. And then a good morning message this morning😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Behind Mrs POCO. We all know what's behind Mrs POCO, a bottle of wine. And one in front & one to each side!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah jeez no it was fierce exciting last night😂😂 got a pic of pipsy, a voice note with some story about her son saying something about the top she was wearing, couple of messages and a video of what she was watching and a poll for something. And then a good morning message this morning😂
I’ve got so many invites over the last few weeks I finally clicked in to a few of those channels today. The majority of them have a voice note saying they don’t know what it is and a poll on something random. It’s like they all got the same brief of what to post in there

Reactions: 5
Sounds thrilling, do keep us updated.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she even bothering? Practically No engagement on her posts. Over 400 thousand followers & just over 2000 likes on most recent post. She needs to let it go. Zero effort from her. Nobody is interested in constant pics of her toddler.

Reactions: 10
It’s the af links, she must make a fortune on them and ad’s now she’s back doing them. Cause it ain’t from the poco shirts shirts

Reactions: 9
Why is she even bothering? Practically No engagement on her posts. Over 400 thousand followers & just over 2000 likes on most recent post. She needs to let it go. Zero effort from her. Nobody is interested in constant pics of her toddler.
her broadcast chanel has 5k members which isn't much out of 400k followers. pictures of Billy eating his toast, pics of Billy holding her hand, it's all so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off to Santorini
She has a great life!
only downside is you’d have to touch your skin ( and other parts - shudder) off Lego

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.