Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know all the ins and outs but I remember he spoke fairly highly of her early on and then moaned forever on the Daily Mail about her ghosting him 😬
Yeah she's ghosted alot of people in her life by dropping them like a stone. Colleagues in the business, long time mates and of course her own dad who's yet to see his grandchild.

Reactions: 11
People get cut off all the time no matter who you are or what you do - I don’t think its normal how much he’s gone on about her tbh. You got aired, boohoo Piers join the millions of other people its happened too at the back of the queue🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah she's ghosted alot of people in her life by dropping them like a stone. Colleagues in the business, long time mates and of course her own dad who's yet to see his grandchild.
If her own dad would stop selling stories for 5 mins he might stand a chance of meeting his grandchild. Why would she meet him now? It's nailed on that he would sell the story the minute she left.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Piers Morgan’s issue with Meghan is rooted in racism, it’s because they were friends and she snubbed him and he’s never got over it. I really do think its as simple as that, a case of his wounded ego.
Oh yeah it’s about her knocking him back, he’s like some kind of creepy stalker, but it’s also about how dare they sue the tabloids or complain about their treatment from them. He’s a pompous ass, that got his ass handed to him by the weatherman 😂🤣

Reactions: 10
If her own dad would stop selling stories for 5 mins he might stand a chance of meeting his grandchild. Why would she meet him now? It's nailed on that he would sell the story the minute she left.
If my dad blackmailed me into speaking to him by saying that if I didnt, I'd go to the press, not to mention giving an interview to my stalker, he wouldnt see my child either. Grandparents dont have a right to see their grandchildren. They earn that right by not being twats. He doesn't see any of his children or grandchildren either because they are estranged from him, or estranged from his equally trailer trash daughter, Samantha.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

One million percent. he's a money grabbing redneck and I don't blame her for one second for cutting him out. I have a very curt relationship with my own Father and I hate the narrative that just because someone co-created you they have a God given right to be involved in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What I can’t understand is why did MM write that letter to her dad, that he gave to The Mail, essentially giving him a piece of evidence that he’s still threatening to use as emotional blackmail seems very naive. From what I gather she’d been trying to phone him but he wouldn’t take the calls or hung up and that’s why she wrote him.

I thought the GMB interview with her father was very exploitive, given that he obviously has problems with either alcohol or mental health, but you can bet her stalker pushed for that interview. If that was my dad, I would die of embarrassment at the toe curling cringe of it all. There’s no way I would have wanted someone like him at my wedding, father or not, you’d be worried the entire time about what he’s gonna say or do or get drunk and make a spectacle of himself. Also I didn’t know that he was estranged from his other grandchildren, you don’t see that mentioned on GMB, but then if they did mention it they wouldn’t get an interview out of him.

If they are toxic why not cut them off? She owes these people nothing, not even her father who sounds like a right twit tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Piers is weirdly obsessed with MM. He was constantly reminding people of their connection and slated her at least once a week. I low key love that it's because of her that he lost his GMB place, whether he was planning to leave for GB news or not. He clearly loved having nearly three hours a day to rant and rave his rhetoric on a main channel.

The man is vile in so many ways, glad GMB got rid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TV work on double the money he's on being offered to him and GMB ratings dropping by half a million. He's had a good week for someone the woke brigade believe they have had cancelled. Where he ends up next will have to pay him millions more than GMB paid him and he might end up back on prime time TV stateside, which has far more viewers than waking up here at silly o clock to do breakfast television.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t think America will want him back they kicked him out when he tried to tell them what to do about their gun laws, that’s why he came back here, most people in the US can’t stand him. Nice isn’t it the nurses are undervalued and can’t get a small pay rise and that pompous arse gets paid millions for being nothing but a gobshite, now that’s the world gone mad.

Btw he didn’t get cancelled by the woke brigade, he over stepped the mark and that has consequences, he hung himself with his own big gob and stupidity and a hatred of Markle. Regarding mental health, previously he’s told people to man up if they’re depressed and people complained, this time the mental health charity MIND complained and Markle complained for the same reason that he was disbelieving her suicide claims, that has to be taken seriously and it’s effects on suicidal people being believed. I’m no fan of Markle, but that kind of dismissal of suicidal thoughts is insensitive and has consequences beyond Markle. The trouble with Morgan is, he opens his big gob without thinking and people at GMB and viewers were sick of having to just put up with this extreme egotistical boring broken record who wouldn’t let anyone else speak. How is it free speech when no one else gets a word in edgewise, it’s hypocritical, it’s overbearing behaviour than that can turn into bullying.

If he goes somewhere else fine, people can go and watch him there, if they’re fool enough to grossly over pay him then they’ve got money to burn obviously. At least itv will save some money now for other programs and I can happily switch on GMB and actually get the news, not the Piers Morgan ego show. The fact that BBC has always beaten them in the ratings, shows that people want the news, not over paid gobshites dominating the conversation and turning it into reality tv. And when he walked off he said to Alex “You can trash me mate, but not on MY SHOW”, “MY SHOW” being the important words here, he thought it was HIS show and his show alone, that’s what happens when you over pay a spoilt child or narcissist they become an ego monster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If by 'Woke Brigade' you mean people that think he's an insufferable bleep, then yep, count me in.
I know i’m a bit bored of this ‘Woke Brigade’ and ‘Being Woke’ malarchy. Seems if you don’t like Piers or have a different opinion you are classed as a woke brigade. Sorry he’s just a knob to me🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know i’m a bit bored of this ‘Woke Brigade’ and ‘Being Woke’ malarchy. Seems if you don’t like Piers or have a different opinion you are classed as a woke brigade. Sorry he’s just a knob to me🤣
No the point Piers makes is everyone is allowed their own opinion and debates are great. The woke brigade are those who try and cancel anyone who don't agree with them. Basically people who don't like a difference of opinion and think their view is the only one that matters.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
No the point Piers makes is everyone is allowed their own opinion and debates are great. The woke brigade are those who try and cancel anyone who don't agree with them. Basically people who don't like a difference of opinion and think their view is the only one that matters.
Piers may say that, but he shouts everyone down who doesn't agree with him and flounces off when they challenge him. Hes the snowflake, because his ego cant take criticism, just dish it out. Are MIND the ' woke brigade'? If so, he should have told ITV that before they went into partnership with them. His years long sulk because a woman ignored him was way ott.

• Heart
The show shouldn't have been stopped. The western world is getting like Russia, China and North Korea for trying to silence freedom of speech just because someone doesn't agree with them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Which is a perfect description of Piers Morgan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But there’s a difference between an opinion and hate speech and bullying?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.