Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB News will probably sign him up, if they haven't already. What a shambles for ITV though. Embarrassing that their best presenter had a hissy fit and walked off set.

Reactions: 5
I don't watch Lorraine but love of huns have a tiny snippet on their insta, she said I guess the only person who thinks this is OK, is Andrew, right?
I don't know if it was from todays show. :ROFLMAO:
normally don’t like Lorraine but loved that she said this, she literally snuck it in as the credits were about to roll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to laugh at woke, what exactly is it? An excuse to be argumentative and tell others their feelings and points of view are no longer valid or worse wrong. Its very 1984 in my opinion, thought police.

• Heart
Sad to see Piers go but he refused to apologise and that was that. He had nothing to apologise for (other than loosing control) and wish him well for the future. I'm done with TV these days, and fast going off forums.

You have to walk on eggshells in case something you say upsets some minority group (when no upset was intended). Dare to voice an opinion thats not 'woke' centered and the loud minority move in for the kill. Freedom of speech has gone down the crapper and thats not a good thing for society.
Nah that's not it at all. Piers is a nasty man who has come out with all sorts of hateful tit for years and hides behind "free speech". He flounced off before he was sacked for being a liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Piers couldn't stay on an itv show when itv are trying to push a mental health awareness programme. He's over the years said some terrible things around mental health. Let him fall on his proverbial sword, and act the victim. Happy to see him go to GBeebies.

Reactions: 16
Piers couldn't stay on an itv show when itv are trying to push a mental health awareness programme. He's over the years said some terrible things around mental health. Let him fall on his proverbial sword, and act the victim. Happy to see him go to GBeebies.
Do you think it was planned, his departure to GB news, I mean. He thought duck it, the gloves are coming off and he let absolutely rip, knowing he was leaving anyway.

Reactions: 12
If he wasn’t going to GB News he 100% wouldn’t have stormed off like that and “resigned”. He would have argued back with Alex until he was blue in the face and throwing all his toys out of the pram.

Absolutely, he has made some awful comments on a very very public platform. Openly stating he doesn't believe a womans claims of poor mental health, awful transphobic comments, sexist remarks. He's VILE. He may be "passionate", but when it's about something so negative and possibly harmful, how is that seen as a good thing?

Reactions: 11
Alex Belfield the voice of reason, says Piers can't go to GB news as he is under contract with ITV.
I watch this guy Belfield, his opinions are very harsh at times.

Reactions: 4
Everyone boaking on about 'woke' and the 'death of free speech'. Do you not see the beautiful irony of Piers Moron being unable to accept any free speech and flouncing off because someone dared to disagree with him? Hilarious. Hope he rots and festers for all eternity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet Meghan's lawyers issued a "You must apologise on air to Her Royal Highness immediately!" letter and he refused to ...

Absolutely think he's too invested in Meghan and is displaying traits of a bitter jilted lover.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.