Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused by all of this Piers stuff going on. I too found him quite oddly a voice of reason during the pandemic, being the only one holding the government to account, but it's like he's fallen on his head.

Apologies if this has been covered but is this all just all because he's very butt hurt over Megan rejecting him? I don't understand why he cares so much lol
Sadly I think he's just reverting to type, it was the pandemic stuff that was an aberration.

Reactions: 5
I have it! We watched There's Something About Mary the other night and Piers is like the obsessed ex who stalks Mary, wants to steal her shoes and comes out in hives when he's physically near her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have it! We watched There's Something About Mary the other night and Piers is like the obsessed ex who stalks Mary, wants to steal her shoes and comes out in hives when he's physically near her 🤣
Someone I follow on twitter got blocked by Piers for calling him Woogie 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure it was on Blind Gossip. I’d never know how to find it as it was before he was on GMB and was still in America. What I do remember that he‘d bonded with this woman over a mutual love of cricket.
Here you go. Not sure how to link it so I’ve just taken photos. Wouldn’t surprise if this is true to be honest.
6C0120CD-C551-4621-B8D8-41E5536F2DB0.jpeg
87A6AA5D-EB2B-4C03-910E-B4DD08906A35.jpeg
A674165D-6CB8-4128-A00C-1B7E57C9AEE3.jpeg

• Wow
Sorry don’t like him.
The comment he made about his co worker was completely inappropriate
Even Susanna Reid was shaking her head before he said it. And the woman he was commenting about looked horrified.

He was always going to leave at the first sign of trouble .

ITV won’t be surprised

Reactions: 3
I made the mistake of reading comments on Facebook about Piers resigning. It’s full of people going “He JuSt SaYs WhAt eVErYoNe Is ThInKiNg” erm excuse me Bob, he certainly doesn’t say what I’m thinking so pipe down. Facebook comment sections are a cesspit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A slap fight couldn't have happened between two more unlikeable people. In one corner is slimy fence sitter Piers Moron with his milquetoast takes on subjects he knows nothing about, in the other corner is perpetual victim Alex the weather diva with his race baiting and liberal arts student takes on world issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A slap fight couldn't have happened between two more unlikeable people. In one corner is slimy fence sitter Piers Moron with his milquetoast takes on subjects he knows nothing about, in the other corner is perpetual victim Alex the weather diva with his race baiting and liberal arts student takes on world issues.
I imagine Piers won't be short of offers. Maybe he'll turn up on the new Murdoch channel. As for that Alex bloke, I'd never heard of him until I saw him on 'The Chase' a few weeks ago ... apparently he's been on 'Dancing on Ice' too. Sounds like he is trying to break into the world of light entertainment. What better way to raise his profile than have a go a Piers, whose been a consistent pr1ck for years ... this Alex fella was just waiting for the right time for maximum exposure all whist riding the wave of Piers ratings. That's hypocrisy at it's finest.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I hope he never comes back. Opinionated sycophantic bore, who belittle's and bully's anyone with an opinion different to his.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Alex had an axe to grind since the whole knife crime incident (his relative was a victim I believe) & he had a full on rant about others not understanding as a person of colour etc... Ever since then he has been itching for another attention grabbing moment.
Not sad to see piers go, always so shouty & opiniated you need to be able to listen to be a great interviewer

Reactions: 3
So, GMB mentioned Piers, they're sorry he's gone, great for ratings etc. Susanna read out his comment from yesterday, that it wasn't for him to comment on someone's mental health. NO!!! that is not what that man said ITV, that is not it!
Twitter have pictures with him with Maxwell and Epstein, thats been kept quiet.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nope! Tried watching today but gave up because of the amount of times Ranvir says 'you know'. I find it very irritating so had to switch over!

Reactions: 4
The way it all played out yesterday, part of me thinks he knew he was gonna be pushed even before they went on air yesterday morning. Bet by Monday evening he’d already been offered a fortune to go with the GB News or whatever it is - the winner here is Piers and his bank manager

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.