Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching GMB? Piers has just stormed off 😂 Alex Beresford delivered a few home truths and Piers looked like he was going to cry 😳

Kicking off on GMB now. Not a fan of Alex Beresford either but go on Alex!
Did you see Piers’ face he wouldn’t even look at Alex when he was talking! He looked close to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone watching GMB? Piers has just stormed off 😂 Alex Beresford delivered a few home truths and Piers looked like he was going to cry 😳

Did you see Piers’ face he wouldn’t even look at Alex when he was talking! He looked close to tears.
Who the hell does he think he is? He does this on a daily basis to every guest but can't take it when one person does it to him 😡

Reactions: 19
Who the hell does he think he is? He does this on a daily basis to every guest but can't take it when one person does it to him 😡
Exactly. He speaks over everyone every morning and I think the rest are just pissed off now. I thought he was funny at first but he just goes too far.

Susanna has gone now too they’ve brought Charlotte back on, Susanna must be trying to coax him to come back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No susanna either after the break. Only Charlotte presenting now.

Eta: Oh they're back now but things are very frosty between Piers and Alex!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
'I invited you on the show' lol is it piers' show now? This is bad, they just need to stop taking about it now

Reactions: 10
I like Akex ....

I don't want to work today, just want to watch the un-foldings all day

I do find it really interesting to listen to all the different thoughts and opinions, as long as they don't shout 🤔

I took yesterday and today off work to get stuff done at home that I’ve been putting off now that the kids are back to school.. Spent yesterday in front of the TV and now it looks like today’s gona be the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I was Piers’ wife I’d be concerned about his obsession with Meghan not talking to him anymore, he’s like a deranged ex but he actually only went for a drink with her once 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What's the bet this was planned? He knew the clip of him walking off would go viral. Every single thing that prick does is calculated

Reactions: 15
Guarantee Alex won't be on GMB with Piers for a very long time 😒
Not sure if I've worked out how to quote someone properly, so apologies if this doesn't work!
You'll also notice that Adil Ray never presents with Morgan either (though I appreciate the producers tend to have a presenter of each gender on the show).His Instagram post yesterday was quite telling too!
About time someone called him out on his BS. Susannah Reid looks embarrassed for him at times 😳

Reactions: 4
Piers is a complete Narcissist and when he can't control people, he throws his toys out.

Did anyone else see him getting Charlotte Hawkins to stand up and show off her miniskirt? Fair enough she was looking incredible, but that could have been portrayed with words rather than a parade.

Last edited:
Insufferable, phone hacking, bleep of a human. Fair play to Alex for saying what we are all thinking about this piss poor excuse of a human

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the question is. Would piers still have this same opinion if Meghan hadn’t ‘ghosted’ him and he’d been at the wedding.

No he wouldn’t, he’d be on the poor Harry and Meghan and how hard done to they’ve been especially after Diana bandwagon

Didn’t he do similar with Trump too?

Piers changes his mind like the weather, spineless hypocritical little toad

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I enjoyed Tom Markles interview, I feel sorry for the fella being treated the way he has :(

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.