Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so into her earth mother bollocks why not naturally birth a breech baby? After all, HER BODY KNOWS BEST
I thought this too! It is very possible!

Yess exactly!
Exactly why a lot of big Instagram ears post pointless questions on their stories like.. Do you like chocolate?
Yessss or Yes.

It's because they know people will click them. Even their ask me a question ones. They are all to increase engagement which is what businesses go by when they're looking to give someone something to advertise. They don't look at followers.
I don't click anything on people's stories now because it's so obvious that's what they're doing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well Said
who the fuck asked her to give up 100’s of hours of precious family time
to run and update an Instagram account ... it was her own choosing to do so
so fuck off with your #AD’s love you won‘t be getting a out of me .....

Reactions: 10
Well Said
who the fuck asked her to give up 100’s of hours of precious family time
to run and update an Instagram account ... it was her own choosing to do so
so fuck off with your #AD’s love you won‘t be getting a out of me .....

These utter cretins have serious delusions of grandeur that they genuinely believe they are doing us a service with their inspiring pages

I am genuinely disgusted, that post is a real insight into what goes on In their massive heads!

Reactions: 9
It really irritates me when she trots our that magazine analogy as well! The difference is that when I see an ad in a magazine, I know it’s an advert - the legislation is tight and it’s clear that I’m being sold something. Whilst the ASA are getting better there are still so many people who are oblivious to a lot of the advertising on Instagram, I genuinely think some people have no idea. I have been shocked myself at the sums of money involved. I remember lil and life (who I also cannot abide) talking about turning down an ad which would have paid £500 per month and it was very obvious that she was talking about skinny coffee.

When these people say there are ‘pennies’ involved it’s simply not true, some #ads are incredibly lucrative and poorly regulated. Emily is still only small fry and so probably doesn’t make loads currently but her drive for engagement is to try and pull in the big bucks. The amount of cleaning accounts who are desperately trying to emulate their idol Mrs Hinch’s ‘accidental’ (pah) and meteoric rise to fame and would sell their nan for a free wax melt, or the ability to become a ‘brand’ ambassador is embarrassing! What makes feebz really bad for me is that she built up a big following by being a genuinely nice account to follow, became an earth mother and self appointed parenting expert and now seems to feel like she is entitled to make a living off of her adoring fans.

I might have to check in with her in a few months time.... I have a very similar age gap between my two children and my son has been super easy up until the week when he has turned 6 months and now needs a routine. Juggling this so it’s compatible with a toddlers routine is really really tough, let’s see how much of a breeze it is then eh feebz.

Reactions: 2
Carbys reply
Now you have posted this I remember seeing it a while back.... it’s not recent no?
Ginger tits had given me the serious rage today her and this Emily Walters character who has ‘secretly’ tagged the company who sent her exciting mystery box. Fuck off Emily, I had a fuck, but I gave it away and now I have absolutely no fucks to give about what’s in your fucking box, or the fact you secretly tagged them, or whatever justification your have for posting this shit! Just FUCK OFF!

that is all.

Reactions: 5
What I think is more incredible is that she’s only gained 11lbs in the whole pregnancy...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.