Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are whizzing through these threads now
And yay looks like we have a title that can stay 😂😂😂

978E200C-841F-4E14-B117-86CE31E7DF8C.png
Show us your birth certificate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yasssssss 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I am going to celebrate by having a whole swan confit washed down with the finest Dom Perignon whilst ordering 4 of the ugliest pairs of Vans going.

Also - where are the Doc Martens?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm made up I managed to sort it out 😬 I'm gonna celebrate with a whole new scamp and dude wardrobe an get styled by Susie 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm made up I managed to sort it out 😬 I'm gonna celebrate with a whole new scamp and dude wardrobe an get styled by Susie 😎
Mum jeans, striped top with a T-Rex and some jazzy earrings and matching necklace. If you’re feeling really quirky, add a leather jacket with T-Birds on the back. Oh quiff your hair like Danny Zuko too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mum jeans, striped top with a T-Rex and some jazzy earrings and matching necklace. If you’re feeling really quirky, add a leather jacket with T-Birds on the back. Oh quiff your hair like Danny Zuko too.
I was gonna do the curly girl method I think with my hair after I've doused it in ginger shampoo 😎

• Haha
I was going to celebrate by having moan about the coronacoaster and then drop some insta posts that are poorly disguised begs to big brands.
YOU GOT THIS MAMA!👊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap;

* posted a Veganuary story right at the end of the month
* Set herself up as a Body Shop consultant peddling that ginger shampoo but not really offering great incentives
* Continued referring to the school run but has dropped that now she’s been called out on here
* Ugly Scamp and Dude tracksuit
* Vans, bought a pair of DMs never to be seen again
* Video of Flat Leaf Parsley coming down the stairs as no baby gate at the top
* Same for getting out of bed by himself but it’s ok because they’ve taught him how to do it safely?!
* Half cooked chicken a good vet could revive
* Ginormous portions of food
* Picture of her Conservatory rammed full of empty boxes
* Same for dining room
* I asked her to mark #ad more clearly as I am colour blind and struggle to see when it’s hidden against a similar colour. Was blocked then she made sure that they were flashing and obvious. Passive aggressive twit
* Another encounter with a non existent person shouting from the other side of the road when she’s trying to get The Little Prince to sleep
* Loads of people have asked about her hair lately (no they haven’t)
* Birth certificate missing in action
* she’s also now promoting NHS careers despite this not being an ad, having no qualification to act as a careers advisor and ignoring the advice her health care professionals gave her when she was expecting Boy Wonder.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Let’s not forget the daily reels she dabbled in. Watching her shimmy around in a towel and smirk at me in her hideous outfits is burnt onto my retina.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap;

* Set herself up as a Body Shop consultant peddling that ginger shampoo but not really offering great incentives
* Continued referring to the school run but has dropped that now she’s been called out on here
* Same for getting out of bed by himself but it’s ok because they’ve taught him how to do it safely?!
* Same for dining room
* I asked her to mark #ad more clearly as I am colour blind and struggle to see when it’s hidden against a similar colour. Was blocked then she made sure that they were flashing and obvious. Passive aggressive twit
* Another encounter with a non existent person shouting from the other side of the road when she’s trying to get The Little Prince to sleep
* she’s also now promoting NHS careers despite this not being an ad, having no qualification to act as a careers advisor and ignoring the advice her health care professionals gave her when she was expecting Boy Wonder.

Sausage pasta (Jamie Oliver not Henry)
Yoghurt pizza (not Henry but pretends it is)

• Haha
Recap;

* Same for dining room

Omg I love this recap 😂😂❤❤❤😘😘

Reactions: 6
Recap;

* Same for dining room

This whole recap is *chefs kiss* 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She genuinely looks older than my 65yo mother in law, who’s son (my SO) is the same age as Lord Henry.

• Haha
I still can't get over the fact that she is around the same age as me. I feel like I'm at least 2 decades younger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.