Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its not just a quiff.
its a really tit , untidy , non sculpted quiff !!
There is so much stray, escaped hair it looks like she has scrapped it up to put the bins out !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is her hair one of two things - wet but crunchy or birds nest quiff? Like there’s absolutely nothing else in between?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm full on dead today with this thread. Amazing guys 😂 amazing mick 😂 keep it up. Hope we get a reel of her getting ready. The end result is just 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay I’m going to say something nice

I think she looks pretty decent in that dress. The colour is good on her and I actually like the shoes and bag.

However Phoebe where’s your fuckin bra!!!

As for the quiff 💀

Reactions: 11
Okay I’m going to say something nice

I think she looks pretty decent in that dress. The colour is good on her and I actually like the shoes and bag.

However Phoebe where’s your fuckin bra!!!

As for the quiff 💀
Yep I agree (and it’s pained me) she needs a decent bra and the dress would have held up and get your hair sorted .. other than then that the dress and accessories would have been ok

Reactions: 3
When the dress was on the hanger I was a bit 😬 but it does look better on than I thought it would. Red is an interesting choice with gold and it doesn’t look dressy enough for the place or the function.

Surprised it wasn’t the matron shoes for dancing in. Pleasantly surprised.

• Haha
The dress isn’t the worst thing she has worn, but my god she needs a decent bra!
Jim’s face in the background 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The dress isn’t the worst! But I feel it washes her out even more because of the colour! And I don’t know why she keeps insisting on a quiff when she has such a long shaped head 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For once she doesn’t look like she has dressed from a bag left for oxfam. Her hair though 🙄 what a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the boomerang of her holding her “dancing shoes”… surely they aren’t those awful black sandals she has attached to her feet all summer 😫

Reactions: 1
Omg imagine sharing a side by side of 7 years and you've more than doubled your weight. I'd be mortified.
Screenshot_20230205_164258_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230205_164302_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume they are all of similar age as they were celebrating at 40th but why does she look old enough & dress like that lasses mam?

• Haha
He can't be a blood relative of Jim, he actually looks normal/decent looking and not like a shaved gorilla

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.