Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lauz2427 for another fine thread title with loads of votes. See below for the full thread title. I had to edit and squeeze it to make it fit - a bit like our Mick trying to get into her winter coats 😂😂

You haven’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your big fat ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks to @Lauz2427 for another fine thread title with loads of votes. See below for the full thread title. I had to edit and squeeze it to make it fit - a bit like our Mick trying to get into her winter coats 😂😂

You haven’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your big fat ass
*takes a bow* why thank you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She'll just read this tattle title and become even more of a smug know it all and spoil Herbie with more stuff to try to prove she looks after her children which is not that point, ya smug lazy woman

Reactions: 4
The standard “you don’t have to do any of the extra Christmas stuff if you can’t or don’t want to” she likes doing cos it being her joy more likely most of the stuff can be AFF linked so it brings her money!!

Reactions: 11
The standard “you don’t have to do any of the extra Christmas stuff if you can’t or don’t want to” she likes doing cos it being her joy more likely most of the stuff can be AFF linked so it brings her money!!
This absolutely wrecks my tits, it's so smug and disingenuous and they're all at it. Easy for them to say when they're gifted everything left right and centre. Santa experiences, goodies for the kids. They'd appreciate it a bit more if they had an actual job and had to work hard for every penny they get. I don't care that its modern marketing. You will never convince me that fannying about on your phone telling lies all day is a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who the duck is she to tell people ‘it’s okay’ not to do all the extra things she does.

Honestly who on earth does she think she is?

This woman bleeping hates her kids. And she hates her life.

All she does is try to create an image of herself on social media so that she gets chosen for ads. She doesn’t nurture or tune into her kids or follow their interests. She doesn’t pay attention to their needs. She doesn’t look after herself so that she can be there for them. She is greedy and selfish and frankly isn’t fooling anyone.

The December boxes are for show. And how dare she patronise anyone by trying to validate them by saying you don’t ‘need’ to do all the tit she does.

My kids time with me is just for them. Not for engagement. They have privacy, freedom of expression, safety. Phoebe Court does not make me feel insecure 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who the duck is she to tell people ‘it’s okay’ not to do all the extra things she does.

Honestly who on earth does she think she is?

This woman bleeping hates her kids. And she hates her life.

All she does is try to create an image of herself on social media so that she gets chosen for ads. She doesn’t nurture or tune into her kids or follow their interests. She doesn’t pay attention to their needs. She doesn’t look after herself so that she can be there for them. She is greedy and selfish and frankly isn’t fooling anyone.

The December boxes are for show. And how dare she patronise anyone by trying to validate them by saying you don’t ‘need’ to do all the tit she does.

My kids time with me is just for them. Not for engagement. They have privacy, freedom of expression, safety. Phoebe Court does not make me feel insecure 🤣
Well said !! 🙌👌

Reactions: 3
She is an out and out liar. Posts the stupid cringe face selfie saying she’s not got round to organising these bloody boxes but hey presto! there they are fully prepped and ready. I said it before as have others, this shambolic mum persona is nothing more than an act. She has a spreadsheet with all her engagements etc (has shown this in past) but the mistake is not keeping track of her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is she shook? They have an electric car and by the lack of clothes obviously have the heating on round the clock!!

Reactions: 16
How is she shook? They have an electric car and by the lack of clothes obviously have the heating on round the clock!!
She doesn't seem to grasp the concept that what they were spending on fuel is now on their electricity bill?
It's not difficult? What did she expect?

Reactions: 18
Make sure you check your meters everyone. You need to save money on your electric bill so it can be spent on tit to keep up with the humpty Dumpty Tudor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry feebs … you might eat swan every night and bounce about in your 3 floor Tudor house with your 1st of December boxes and your electric car …. But I’ve got a smart meter 🤪🤪 something you will never have!! Muahahaha! Enjoy filling in your metre readings your peasant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She probably hasn't accounted for the fact her oven is constantly on with all the swan and gifted recipe boxes she's promotes

• Haha
She's like the school mums in a whatsapp group... in one breath they're moaning and pissing about having to buy the teachers a small gift, selection box for the school fete, Xmas play costume and donate £1.00... then in the same breath they're bragging about how they're doing santa railway experiences, winter wonderland, lights trails, Santa's grotto etc etc. But they're all so poor 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry feebs … you might eat swan every night and bounce about in your 3 floor Tudor house with your 1st of December boxes and your electric car …. But I’ve got a smart meter 🤪🤪 something you will never have!! Muahahaha! Enjoy filling in your metre readings your peasant!!!
Hahaha. Was just about to say I have a smart meter too. Sorry not sorry Feebs 🤪

So she’s glad she didn’t take vesper to castle Howard. Which the child would have found magical and festive and special I’m sure. Cow!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.