Phoebe Court #21 Feebs has got a new gardening page, but it’s not stopping her “maternal rage”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s liking posts so she’s about. 😂

(I don’t stalk, something came up on the explore page 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jimbo please go back to work already so we can have reels from Pheebs again 😂😂😂

To all the mamas out there don't ever forget...
✊✊✊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Tesco have sacked her off and she’s grieving…..
Not a chance with the amount she spends every week for all her Tudor banquets (on the top of all the gifted food she also gets) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s too much of a coincidence that she goes MIA every time Jim is home. I wonder if they’ve come close to splitting previously and this was one of the terms for reconciliation that she doesn’t use her phone around him. Thinking back to that dreadful week in Spain in the middle of January, he was FUMING with her filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s too much of a coincidence that she goes MIA every time Jim is home. I wonder if they’ve come close to splitting previously and this was one of the terms for reconciliation that she doesn’t use her phone around him. Thinking back to that dreadful week in Spain in the middle of January, he was FUMING with her filming.
If this is true, and I believe it is, then Jim needs to wake up. She earns money by being an IG mum hun and so to get the work she has to create content. If he wants the money he needs to accept the work. Unless he’s deliberately sabotaging her to force her to get a proper job??

Reactions: 8
But she will be raking it in with Tesco ads and he must realise that’s from posting content.
I don't know if he knows what she gets.
She's said the money she gets from ads ect is 'her' money to do what she wants with. And when she goes on days out and stuff.
Where as Jim's wage seems to pay all the bills and stuff.
So he probably couldn't care less 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God he's so bleeping selfish. Doesn't he realise how much enjoyment her content brings us 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I definitely get the impression that he belittles her social media ‘career’. He comes across as a bit of a bastard. I bet he has no idea of half of what she gets up to on Insta (crusty nips and feet) and would be mortified if he knew.

Reactions: 13
He’s probably fed up of her being on her phone all the time so said to her if he’s on holiday she can come off her phone. Although I reckon in the next week or so she’ll be back with a fist pump reel

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.