Phoebe Court #21 Feebs has got a new gardening page, but it’s not stopping her “maternal rage”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't Mills and Boons. A bit of a peck and a cuddle. They left shortly after, probably off to the glamping pod of love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm in her neck of the woods this weekend, gutted that she is away and I haven't spotted her in the wild

I'm in her neck of the woods this weekend, gutted that she is away and I haven't spotted her in the wild

Reactions: 2
This isn't Mills and Boons. A bit of a peck and a cuddle. They left shortly after, probably off to the glamping pod of love.
Didn't she make out as if the kids were going with her though when she asked for lists of things to take? 🤔
Not 100% sure on that though

Reactions: 2
Considering ringing around the local takeaways make sure someone’s heard from her in the last few days…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Come on mick, spoil us with a reel in the morning, you know you want to 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I’m genuinely getting concerned now. This has never happened before 🤯

What if this is it? What if we have no more reels? No more blinking? How will I know how to peg my washing out? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My garden is a barren wilderness since she stopped updating her gardening page. How am I meant to remember to water the plants without a daily reel...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll never disappear.
She has too many ads for that 😂 without instagram, her eyelids won't get the workout they're used to.

It will literally just be that Jim is off work.

Over the jubilee she disappeared for 5 days because he was off.
Then came back saying she decided to take a break. Which is bullshit when it's just when he's home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll never disappear.
She has too many ads for that 😂 without instagram, her eyelids won't get the workout they're used to.

It will literally just be that Jim is off work.

Over the jubilee she disappeared for 5 days because he was off.
Then came back saying she decided to take a break. Which is bullshit when it's just when he's home 😂
I love how she says taking a break, like instagram is such bleeping hard work. All that scrolling and posting must be so exhausting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine just going awol in your job for a week. This is what annoys me about this lazy prick, she makes out it’s “work” but isn’t professional at all. I’ve seen lots of proper influencers announcing a summer break whereas Mick just goes missing without even a farewell reel to keep us going. Not good Mick. Very disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.