Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cRosie

How disgusting to post pictures of your child feeling their absolute worst! Why?? 😡😡 This angered me so much… some of the things these influencers share about their poor kids. There has got to be some regulation needed surely, these children have no say. Imagine Mick being that ill, sweating, holding onto a bucket half asleep and clearly very uncomfortable and Jim was pointing a phone in her face then sharing it all over the internet. It’s not ok 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So why didn't she just say that from THE START when she first started talking about it?! 😡😡😡 SHE PURPOSELY wanted everyone to think that they bought it 😒 stuck up snobby ugly bint!!

ETA and she's not open to discuss these things at all, the only time she half tells the truth is when she's caught out and people question her very obvious lies!

• Heart

Skye green

Chatty Member
Well today has been absolutely classic mick behaviour.

justifying laziness.
Smug braggy behaviour.
Style journey leading to some of the oldest looking pictures of her.
Becoming the expert of something new
And then just to round it off nicely, she gets her tits out.

• Haha
You know when you have a totally unreasonable thing you hate.. mine is tongues. I hate hate hate seeing people stick their tongue out in person or in photos. I think I hate photos more actually cuz I can’t help but study it.

I can’t explain it but even her tongue looks like it belongs to an old person. The way it’s pointed and narrow at the end. It’s like she’s doing it but not fully committing cuz she knows it’s silly so she’s only sticking it out conservatively. Haha I realise I sound mental but I really hate tongue out photos. This tongue out photo is the equivalent of her trying to use “cool” young lingo and sounding like an undercover police officer.

Attachments

• Haha

pancakemaker

Mwaaaahhahahahahaha Vesper is not top of the class so Feebs is mental that she can't be smug so she's blaming her age/the government/curriculum. 🤘

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
She’s literally had kids then spends the least amount of time nurturing them as possible! Yes they are young to be learning but that’s just how school works! I can’t stand parents who keep their kids back in class out of their pure laziness!!
But she breastfed so it’s fine that she doesn’t read to her, teach her to ride a bike, brush her hair etc.

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
I'm honestly surprised she didn't stay on brand AND energy saving savvy and just get a coach and horses tbh

Elizabethan-Coach.jpg

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I just can't get over the fact that in the name of money and energy saving they bought a 50K car and had a port fitted. The months and weeks when people are struggling to put petrol in their car. There are literally people at my work who have to cycle 1.5 hours to work every day until payday as they can't afford to fill their car up. What pissed me off even more was the fact that Jim's reasoning was that he couldn't be bothered to go to the station. He could have said it's too expensive, it's better for the earth, it's cheaper in the long run etc but no. They got a brand new car because he is too lazy to move his fat ass off the sofa, sit in his car and drive to a station. They honestly live in a fantasy world so far removed from normal people they can't even tell when they are being spoilt, privileged, pretentious cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lynx

VIP Member
I used to do mine in the tumble but now I don't and they're fine. Old towels do end up like ryvita though 😄 considering she's bleating on about energy you'd think she'd give any expensive appliances a miss
Hard towels are good for exfoliating though. Imagine how much dead skin 'Frugal Feebs' could get off her feet. To save money she could repurpose it into play sand for the kids.

• Sick
  • Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
THE BLINKING!!! THE FUCKING BLINKING!!! She may as well be bastard blind because her eyes are fucking closed more than they're open!

• Haha

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
I wash my clothes, I hang them outside when it’s ok, or on airers if not. Never once did I think to try and turn it into a career

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Can someone please educate me on how it should be done !!! 😁
I may well be doing it wrong but the biggest stuff goes first down to the smalls. Hang things like jumpers/tops from the bottom. Trousers also from the bottom. Boxers at the waistband and pants at the (shudders) gusset.

Have a minimum ‘turn over’ so you’re securing the clothes but not so you’re hanging them over the middle. And that concludes today’s episode of Laundry with Lenny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart