Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably going to announce he's in a relationship with Phil Vickery soon enough...
Funniest thing about this comment is that there has been no comment of support from Fern at all on Twitter!

I thought (and have always said!) he’s always had eyes for that Jason Gardiner on Dancing on Ice. The looks, the eyes at each other... bloody obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funniest thing about this comment is that there has been no comment of support from Fern at all on Twitter!

I thought (and have always said!) he’s always had eyes for that Jason Gardiner on Dancing on Ice. The looks, the eyes at each other... bloody obvious
I think Jason recently slagged him off when it came out he was a bit of a bully behind the scenes?

Reactions: 2
Just my opinion.....

there are a lot of people who seem triggered by the comments on here, possibly because they’ve had difficulties coming out themselves and they’ve taken this situation and the discussion around it to heart.

I've commented on here that I think he’s done it as damage control, that doesn’t make me homophobic it makes me cynical!!
I think his wife (and probably kids when they got older) have always known.

He finished the segment with Eamon and Ruth lamenting about what a close and supportive family the “this morning team” are.......🤔🤔🤔🤔

when the narrative for WEEKS has been that Philip isn’t liked amongst the staff and crew.

this isn’t about Philip being gay, there’s far more to the story than who he might or might not want to shag 😬

The media have been quiet hard on him lately...
and just like that, he’s the golden boy again.

it worked in his favor whatever his reasons were to come out today!!

• Heart
Reactions: 81
That's what I thought. I genuinely don't think he is perfect but perhaps he has struggled for years with his feelings and confusion in himself and how to go about things, especially being well known and the reception it would get. Yet already people are coming on saying he's making it all about him and how dislikeable he is, no wonder people hide things up and mental health rockets. Perhaps it wasn't his idea to come on today and the producers advised it because in this day and age it's all about coming out and inspiring others etc. Can you imagine if he did it yesterday or any other day this week, coming out and then having to return back to interviewing people and keeping professional. I think some people are a bit too harsh on him when Eamonn has said some very insensitive comments himself.
Agree with you- what Eamon said was extremely cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just my opinion.....

there are a lot of people who seem triggered by the comments on here, possibly because they’ve had difficulties coming out themselves and they’ve taken this situation and the discussion around it to heart.

I've commented on here that I think he’s done it as damage control, that doesn’t make me homophobic it makes me cynical!!

He finished the segment with Eamon and Ruth lamenting about what a close and supportive family the “this morning team” are.......🤔🤔🤔🤔

when the narrative for WEEKS has been that Philip isn’t liked amongst the staff and crew.

this isn’t about Philip being gay, there’s far more to the story than who he might or might not want to shag 😬

Bit strange tbf ! if he's known for years him and the wife's relationship would have been brother and sister for sure ,why come out now? unless the Sunday morning tabloids know something we don't ....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bit strange tbf ! if he's known for years him and the wife's relationship would have been brother and sister for sure ,why come out now? unless the Sunday morning tabloids know something we don't ....
A friend of mines dad turned out to be gay. He came out years later while married and with a child. It is more common than we think.

Reactions: 4
A friend of mines dad turned out to be gay. He came out years later while married and with a child. It is more common than we think.
A relative of mines just married his boyfriend at the weekend ,a lavish ceremony his grown up children gave him away ,were bridesmaids etc ...times have moved on definitely, but I always tell my children be true to yourself! because someone always gets hurt along the way ...In this case it was his wife .But your right it's very common.

Guys I cant believe we've all being guessing wrong to who his lover is...…...of course its Gordon the gopher! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never liked him! He’s so smug and those this morning interviews make me cringe. I have been thinking maybe Steph is a lesbian and they were happy with the arrangement.

Reactions: 12
I’m still really confused as to where the blackmail angle is coming from.
no paper was going to run a story suggesting he might be gay, not in this day and age!

a rumour is a rumour, he wasn’t held to ransom, even if he had be outed the person outing him would be the one to pay the price not him
he hasn’t murdered someone, just killed him marriage 🤷‍♀️

this will protect him from all negative press for a long time, no media outlet wants to be accused of being homophobic.

his brand is Mr nice guy, and he’s 100% secured that brand now.

My gaydar must be totally off because I never ever thought he was gay!! Although I knew my cousin was gay when he was 3 🤔. How has he managed to keep it out of the press for so many years?

Reactions: 3
I’m still really confused as to where the blackmail angle is coming from.
no paper was going to run a story suggesting he might be gay, not in this day and age!

a rumour is a rumour, he wasn’t held to ransom, even if he had be outed the person outing him would be the one to pay the price not him
he hasn’t murdered someone, just killed him marriage 🤷‍♀️

this will protect him from all negative press for a long time, no media outlet wants to be accused of being homophobic.

his brand is Mr nice guy, and he’s 100% secured that brand now.
Well you only have to look at Michael Barrymore to answer that question ?

Reactions: 1
Just my opinion.....

The timing is apt.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.