Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All my friends are praising him and I just wanna tell them not to see if for face value but know I will get lynched!!
Yep I’m being bollocked on fb for not praising him 🙄 my sympathy is with his wife. If my husband pulled this stunt I would possibly bury him under the patio (joking) but I would feel incredibly betrayed

Reactions: 26
All my friends are praising him and I just wanna tell them not to see if for face value but know I will get lynched!!
Have you seen all the praise and gushing that people are giving out,, crazy how people that don't know the guy can say what they are saying, some crying cause his so brave WTF. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Apparently a story is about to come out about a relationship and that’s why he’s announced it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sky News (@SkyNews) Tweeted:
"This is tough. This is not something that has happened quickly. I've had to deal with this in my head for quite some time."

Phillip Schofield explains the timing of why he came out as gay to Holly Willoughby.

Read more 👉 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Re the timing. Massively rehearsed PR masterclass going on here.
Same one Ant got when he was drink driving

Wonder what Rylan thinks to all this??
he probably rolled his eyes so hard they are in the big brother diary room

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder who is next to come out as gay ......David Walliams possibly 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I always thought he was untill I found out he was married.
Me too, I was surprised when he did get married as i was convinced he was gay. Im sure now Phillip has done it others will follow suit.

Reactions: 8
Remember when Kevin Spacey come out ?
Now by no means am I thinking Schofield is anything like Spacey, but I do believe he’s been getting so much bad press it’s being used to try and counter all this.

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell!!!!!!!!!! 😱

Just woke up to this bombshell! That'll teach me to stay up until 3am reading Tattle! 😂

Off to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when Kevin Spacey come out ?
Now by no means am I thinking Schofield is anything like Spacey, but I do believe he’s been getting so much bad press it’s being used to try and counter all this.
Just came to say this. Coming out is the new 'shiny shiny' distraction tool. No one gives a duck if you've shagged a potato mate but now if anyone calls you a dick they are obviously
homophobic 🙄
I feel sorry for his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well my gaydar must be broken. 😳 but I am a massive cynic. I mean well done to him and all that, coming out is really hard, but I do think the timing is really off, especially with the feud he was having behind the scenes, I do think it’s damage control.

I thought he was bonking Holly tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m in shock that he’s married and had kids
I honestly thought he was gay, him and Andy Peters

Reactions: 10
Whoa! I was familiar with the gay rumours going back to the 90s, but I always thought they couldn’t possibly be true.

Feel terrible for his wife and children.

Just did a bit of Googling and here’s a 27 year old interview where he denies being gay and “thinks” he’s in love with his then girlfriend Steph.

Wow! That interview is pretty telling

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does Philip get praised for coming out and being brave etc when being gay now isn't a big thing - especially in showbiz and especially in London...

I really hope his wife has known all along and was happy to go along with it or something and it's not something she's only just found out - she's the only one I've any sympathy for.
Yeah, and their daughters

Reactions: 6
So is the problem between pip and Ruth magically forgotten about now? Wtf!

Reactions: 18
Having gone through this myself I really feel for his wife. It tore my family to shreds and made me very ill. Its really triggering me keep seeing it everywhere this morning. He has publicly humiliated his wife today, boy am I glad it wasn’t put out for the world to see and comment on when it was my family. Not buying the timid soft spoken voice during his interview either. The impact it can have can be devastating, it still affects me years later, I can no longer trust. My thoughts are with his wife and girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 81
While I'm sure there is more to it, watching him Eammon and Ruth on this morning, did make me shed a small tear. He obviously does care a great deal for his wife and daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.